• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abhishek

help

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

hello i'am a 17year old boy.. I like all my cousins.... I  talk to thm whenever i get a chance ... I talk to them out of happiness and affection of seeing them... But some ppl take it in the wrong way, not my cousins though.. So i stop talking, then the nxt tym i talk to my cousins  i get real nervous, bt i manage... when we leave , i wonder if i had sais something stupid or rude,, so i txt them and apologize, if they dnt reply i get tensed  thinking they hate me  and i apologize to them again and again.... , so i dun no what or how they think of me... That really gets on my nerves

abhishek,

Its common to have affection for our cousin. You didn't mention that if they are your younger cousins. I must say that you should not be overdoing anything. Try to act in the most normal way as you could and enjoy their company whenever you meet them. And ha try to get busy in your work like schooling, studying and whatever important right now.

i do try concentrating on stuffss like schooling and all.... But the thought of them hating me just comes crawling up my back.... It gets me like a devil... And they are fyi  the same age as me..... And thats what bothers me ... Coz if i loose p of my age ... Then think where i wud get stuck

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0