<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>

Moderator Nat has passed away

• Administrator

Our beloved mod Nat is with us no more; she died of natural causes on Saturday. I've been here with her for the past months to help her. She really had nobody. She was really nice and just a bit eccentric in a wonderful way.

Two days after she died her sister and brother showed up here at her house telling me I had to leave immediately. They even brought her doctor with them; she is my doctor too. It ended with me dropping a lot of f-bombs. I've been quarantining here.

I will leave soon when I find a safe place to go!! Where were these clowns when I was cooking Nat three meals a day and helping her dress? Oh well. I guess I need to worry about myself now. The Governor has suspended evictions for the time being anyway.

I am so sorry to hear of Nat's passing. I was aware that her health was not good in the recent past. 

Prayers and hugs to you for being there for her and for finding a safe place soon.

Holy crap Boss,

I knew I hadn't heard from her in a few days, but I had no idea she passed. I'm so sorry to loose her. She always seemed to have some word I needed to hear at the right time. Other times, we would just talk about nothing. I just looked, and the last time we talked was two weeks before she passed, so, three weeks ago. It doesn't seem like it's been but maybe a week, but, the phone says that was the last time we talked. I will miss her, that's for sure....

And, yeah, time to focus on your well being, having done your part for her.

• Upvote 1