• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abhishek

advice

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

i'am really in an awkward position... I've started apologizing to my second cousin, just coz i think i had said something stupid to her the last tym we met,  and i don't know  what she thinks about me nw , with all the apolegetic msgs i've been sending her, i txt her saying  i'am sorry for saying this and that , and then she txts back saying i'am being stupid, that i shudn't apologize this much..  i didn't know she existed and neither did she untill earlier this year. And since then we have just met two times  one being in the start of the year and the other being just a few days ago, and i really like her (not sure that i have a crush on her)so i can't stand the thought of her hating me for some reason ,Nw the thing is that i can't say if she really meant what she txtd or  she  sent that just for namesake  :(

Why wouldn't you take her at her word?  She told you that you were overdoing the apologies and I would believe her.  If you want any chance with this girl you have to stop being so needy and full of self-doubt.  Take things easy here, buckaroo!  You don't see each other very often so it sounds like nothing terribly serious can come from this relationship - as least not at this time in your life. 

thanks for the piece of advice.. I really  needed it, but still the stupid thoughts just come again and again, i do despise myself for apologizing so much, coz i know its very irritating, but i just can't afford to loose a cousin like her

Keep apologizing incessantly and you will loose her for sure.

She has already told you it isn't necessary.

thanks... That made me feel a bit guilty(no offence), this guiltiness will help me frm nw on i hope . I'll try to avert myself from apologizing....

Thanks again

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0