• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcatgirl234

Love?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Me and my family started living with my aunt and my cousins about a year ago and I think I'm in love with my cousin. Problem is, he is older than me by 7 years. I am in junior high and I know that I am pretty young to even start to think about love, but I just can't help it. At first I tried to convince myself that it was just hormones and the like messing with my head, and when he went off to college I tried to forget about my feelings for him. But I just couldn't stop thinking about him. And now that he is back for Christmas, I feel like I'm going to go crazy if I don't do something. But my family frowns on those kinds of things and I don't know how he feels about cousin relationships. I haven't told anyone yet. Please help

You my dear are much, much, much too young for him right now.  Get busy doing something that gives you pride and a sense of satisfaction instead of going all boy crazy.  When you have something you like to do, such as playing an instrument, taking a painting class, helping out in a Sunday School class, volunteering at the pet shelter, participating in sports or joining a club at school, you are able to focus on yourself and the things that make you special in this world.  When you do that, then the attention of boys seems much less important.

While he's home for the holidays be polite and kind, but don't go out of your way to spend time with him.  He is in a very different place in his life than you are and, honestly sweetie, probably only views you as his little cousin.  And that's OK!!

You have plenty of time to think about boys in your life.  Now is not the time!  Enjoy being a Jr. High School girl!  Being a girl is AWESOME!!  :grin:

[move]You my dear are much, much, much too young for him right now.  Get busy doing something that gives you pride and a sense of satisfaction instead of going all boy crazy. [/move] X2!!!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0