• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Untamedbeauty

Should I tell him I love him?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

A few months ago my first cousin asked me if I liked him. I do like him but I don't know if it was the right thing to do so I told him I was confused because I really was. Later on I told him that I do like him and we just always had this amazing connection and I knew he liked me just because of the way he acted with me. He asked me if I loved him and at the time I really liked him but I wasn't exactly in love with him. I really wanted us to be in a relationship but when I talked to him about it he said it would be difficult because we never see each other unless we are with our family and they would never accept us. Lately I feel like we have grown apart but I realized that I'm in love with him and it's killing me. I don't know what to do I feel like this is going nowhere.

Dear,

First cousin loves always a pain to express in front of your family, harder when your family is present.

So, first thing is find out whether you ppl really connect very well and secondly dont effing bother about your family.

Pretty hell lotta things they stuff into your mind.. religion, the family seperation stuff, i know these are the things that is making you confused and reluctant to make a fim decision.

Go on my dear if that is the guy you truly love.

Enjoy, Family wont live your life and religion is all something to have a control on ppl.

Dont worry life is all kool and I hope you find your love of your life with your cousin.

Njoy and my well wishes to you,

Rohit

This is going to sound harsh my dear, but it's meant for your good.

You are not ready to date. Him or anyone.  When you are ready to date, you are ready to be honest about your feelings.  It's not fair to say "I don't like you" one day and "I really do but I'm scared" the next. And you are not in control of your emotions - you are boy crazy.  Don't worry about that, most of us have gone through the Boy Crazy phase in our lives!  :cheesy:

I don't know how far apart you live from one another, but if it's true that you live too far away to spend time together, then that's a good sign that this is not the relationship for you.  At least not now.

The two of you are infatuated with each other.  That's all.  Of course you don't love him yet, you haven't spent much time with him getting to know him.

Focus on school right now, not your cousin, not other boys.  You are 16 and will be heading off to college soon, focus on getting good grades so you can get into the university you want.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor