• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
love him the most

is it just me?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

My cousin and i have been together for 18 months and for the last 5 months we have been living together.  Lately we have become more like just roommates and not like lovers.  I know every relationship has its up and downs in that department but I'm starting to wonder if we have lost our spark or is it just me? Everything was perfect in the beginning, he couldn't keep his hands off of me and the compliments were almost daily.  We haven't been intimate in 3 months now and the last compliment was  well i cant remember.  Ive tried to talk about this but the conversation always ends with me in tears and him promising to make a Dr. s appt.  But that hasn't happened either.  I take things too personally sometimes and I'm taking this way to personally right now. I've lost my self esteem and have felt very down and depressed. Please give me ideas on what i should do.  Do you think he's through with me?

Ive tried to talk about this but the conversation always ends with me in tears and him promising to make a Dr. s appt.

Is there a physical reason why he is avoiding intimacy?  Don't really need details, but those types of problems can put the kibosh on just about any relationship.  If it's a physical problem, then a heap load of patience is called for and a lot of nagging is needed to get him to go to the dr. Better yet, make the appt for him!  In the meantime, let him know that you still find him desirable and will love him no matter what. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0