• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LegzLover

Get Jealous When Guys Look At My Cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

I too am in love with my cousin Vicki not of blood relation.  As I have mentioned on here before my cousin's best feature is her legs (hence my name) and I often tell her how gorgeous her legs are play around carrying her in the pool and caressing her legs when we watch DVDs together.  Vicki just laughs at my flirtations and thinks that I have a crush on only her legs.  The problem is I'm not the only guy admiring her legs on them and when I walk with her or go out guys are always looking at her legs and smiling and it makes me very jealous.  All it takes is Vicki to wear a pair of shorts or her work skirts and guys heads will turn.  I'm bothered by this but I haven't told her how I feel.  I guess I'm afraid for all the usual reasons so lavish affection on her gorgeous legs hoping she will figure it out.  Still I do  get jealous.  What a mess eh?  :embarrassed:

It's a mess that you can only seem to praise her legs.  She's probably tired of all the shallow attention on a body part.

If she was tired I would have noticed and we do love each other.  I just want her to love me the way I feel for her.  She's so sweet and everyone seems to love her legs so it doesn't bother her or she'd never display them!

If you do love each other then why do you just keep focusing on the legs? Why not tell her other stuff about her body and her personality. By the way how old are you?

I'm 20 and it's kind of a quirky joke between us that we're non blood related but I still love her legs maybe more that other guys who also love them.  I know it doesn't make sense but it just works for us.

Ok, so she is not your cousin. Then why are you calling her that?

It only complicates the situation for you. Stop treating her like

a relative and do treat her as  a female you would like to have a relationship with. 

I do agree that you don't seem to interested in the rest of her, personality, intelligence,

wittyness, etc, i could go on but you get the picture. Maybe she is trying to tell you something

when she says you just have a crush on her legs.  Try focusing less on that part of her body and get to

know her.

As far as jealousy, either make her your girlfriend and in a relationship or get over it when other

guys admire the same thing you are.

I think you put TOO much emphasis on her legs and not enough on developing a

true friendship with her.

It's hard not to call her my cousin since I've been doing it since I first learned to talk.  However I really like the rest of what you had to say Romalee.  It really woke me up to what I probably am doing wrong.  She just might see me as someone who thinks she's cute and not someone who appreciates her inner beauty and her amazing compassion.  I just feel that doing such a thing  feels like a HUGE risk and making myself vulnerable...I don't know if you guys and gals have ever felt that way.

Is she the daughter of close friends of your parents? Or some sort of situation as this.

If you do want to start a relationship, even though she isn't your real cousin, try the tried

(and safe if you will) of if you weren't my cousin I would be interested in dating you, or you possess

the qualities I look for in someone I would like to date.  Use what ever fits your situation best. If you

get a negative reaction. you can always say I said IF or.... You can surely figure it out. 

Try to make her your focus not the legs and you may be well on your way to something good.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0