• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SC21

I just want to share my feelings.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Its hard to pretend in front of everyone in the family that me and my cousin are ok even though were not. Its like everytime I see him talking to anyone and not me it breaks my heart. I feel rejected everytime I talked to him and his mad at me. I want to cry when his happy with other people. I try to act normal in front of them but sometimes I cant. :(

They're currently on their 3 rd year as husband and wife. He's no longer happy from year one. but he stayed for their son. He often wishes that I am the one he married and not that girl. If he knew that He and I would end up together today, he would've waited. But, that's life regrets are always at the end. He said that he would be having an annulment with his wife for us to be together. He is asking me to wait for him.,, But I know, deep inside this is painful, coz' I don't know what to expect, and up to until when I would be waiting for him. But I promised him That I'd love him as long as I can... I love him, but I'm heartbroken coz' I have to share him with somebody else. What should I do?

were on the same situation. but i already broke up. i am sure of his feelings because y not separate now. y later? its killing me thinking he was with his family.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0