• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KD123

My second cousin and I,eeekkkk.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

So I seem to have some sort of weird attraction to cousins(I've been attracted to one of my first cousins for like 7 years and my second cousin for well since always). Weird, I know. Anyways, my mom's side of the family all lives in a tiny town within like 5 miles of each other really. I have always been attracted to a cousin (who turns out to be a 2nd cousin, instead of a 3rd cousin like we had thought) since I can remember. I can remember him teasing me when we were little and even back then we had our little kid version of flirty moments. So back in June I came back into town without my parents and we had started chatting on facebook and then texting. He confessed he's always had feelings for me and so of course I told him the truth that I've always felt the same way. We met up in "secret" and cuddled a little bit and he was my first kiss...well actually first few kisses. We haven' t talked since the day after. I told my first cousin(who's also my best friend) about it and she just laughed and said "So now there's 2 couples in our family." So obviously if it ever did turn into something my family would most likely be cool with it. The problem is I want to text him, because I don't want thing being awkward or confusing in the summer when I go back. BUT I don't know how that would turn out if I did....

not weird at all... LOL, it's quite common. cousins are the first members of the opposite sex outside of immediate family that we feel really comfortable with. because we're cousins, we don't have to pretend to be someone we're not. as a result, our cousins know the REAL us. and that is part of what lets the attraction develop as it does. but also, it's not just that... there is this thing called genetic sexual attraction. studies have been done that prove that the attraction between cousins (as opposed to unrelated people, or to people who are more closely related than cousins) is not only common, but is the preferred pairing in many species... do a search for GSA + japanese quail. good stuff there.

Its not weird at all. I would text him. I'm engaged to my second cousin. I'd never met him before but the moment I did I was in love. Thankfully he felt the same. Maybe you guys would work out. You never know. :azn:

Its not weird at all. I would text him. I'm engaged to my second cousin. I'd never met him before but the moment I did I was in love. Thankfully he felt the same. Maybe you guys would work out. You never know. :azn:

That'd be a dream. :D Your reply made me smile that's so cute how you just automatically felt that way!

Aww XD Well it just happened. Before I met him I would have been one of those people who was all "eww" about a relationship with a cousin or second cousin. He changed the way I think about everything.

Aww XD Well it just happened. Before I met him I would have been one of those people who was all "eww" about a relationship with a cousin or second cousin. He changed the way I think about everything.

haha perfectly understandable, we've been taught that it's taboo. I hate how everyone thinks if cousins get together that their kids will be stupid, and that's so wrong. My mom's younger brother and his wife are fourth cousins and now have three children, who are all very bright and "normal". Nothing wrong with them! :)

I married my second cousin 10 years ago!!

Nothing wrong with it! Go for it and live your life happily ever after!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0