• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
MissyXmushroom

nerdy cousin love!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

10 posts in this topic

I had no idea he existed when I find him on Facebook. My dad, a tattoo artist, had a pussy on his Facebook thanking him for a really cool tattoo. I just happened to notice that the person who's posted it was really cute so I decided to look at his picture. Upon further inspection, I learned he was related to me, which pretty much killed the idea in my head that we could be a couple maybe. I added him any ways and we started talking. We went from not knowing each other our whole lives (he's my dad's, cousin's ) (I think my second cousin)) to taking every single  day for hours on Facebook. He is my exact match. We get along so wonderfully. He is my awesome nerdy counterpart. Without realizing it, we started flirting. Just little compliments here and there, but it got more blunt. We decided, before we were acknowledging that we liked each other. He came over (over an hour drive) to see me. I fell in love instantly! Long story short, or family know e are dating, we are engaged, and (or family doesn't know this) but possibly expecting or first child! I've found my soulmate!

Congratulations on your upcoming engagement/marriage, and on a happy outcome.  :grin:

Just curious: why "nerdy"?  You don't sound like a nerd, and nothing you've told us about him sounds nerdy, either.

We are both nerdy, we play World of Warcraft, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Boarder lands, (any game you can think of we play) I still play my gamecube, my N64 and read Comic books, you name it. I didn't feel like I had to go into detail for you guys to think I'm a nerd because it doesn't really matter.

My fiance and I are getting married any day now! AND!!! WE JUST GOT A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST!  :grin:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor