• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnny3361

Im going though hell with my cousin help

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Im in a relationship with my cousin we need counceling can someone help please.  We are about to lose each other and we are both willing to talk to a counceolor. Can anyone help

johnny, you might get a wide variety of responses here. we aren't trained counselors. but we can't even begin to share any advice or wisdom with you if you don't explain what the problem is. please keep it fairly brief, and make sure you use paragraph breaks. start with the basics... how old ya'll are, if either of you are married to others, or if either of you are still living at home or are financially dependent on your families. keep it PG, we don't need details of anything sexual.

My problem is we need a mediator cause she wants to take take take and not give.  Yet she thinks its ok. She is will to talk with a third party to come to an agreement and understanding. Can anyone please mediat this for us. This is killing me. Im willing to give my number to

the one that will help

look, we can't mediate with nothing more than "she wants to take take take and not give". frankly, if that is the case, then mediation won't help. if you aren't BOTH willing to give 100% to the relationship, then you need to part ways. nobody here is going to use a telephone to mediate or counsel anyone else. it's just not wise. if you want help, post more details so we know what we're working with. and if SHE is really willing also, then she needs to be on here as well. mediation requires both parties to be present. she deserves to have her side heard just like you do.... but so far, we're not hearing any side at all.

so again, how old are ya'll, are either of you married to anyone else, are their kids involved, and are either of you financially supported by your parents. that is the basic background information we need, as well as some brief details of what's being given and taken... or not.

if you and she are both seriously willing to get counseling, then GO GET COUNSELING. we aren't professionals here. we're just a rag-tag group of people with different world views and we may or may not be of any help to you. what is stopping the two of you from finding a counselor? there are free alternatives ya know... school counselors, church counselors, etc.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0