• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest showmeasign

I Love Food

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

14 posts in this topic

I obviously do or I wouldn't  need to watch out for it all the time!!! :laughter:

I am very much fond of food!!! Specially love to eat food in restaurants and hotels.

My mouth starts watering and stomach feeling hungry when think of some delicious food or even see it. I am so crazy for eating and food.

I love food!......I'd see something on the food channel and then I would start craving it,lol.I love to eat.One of my favorite soups is Cream of spinach.I have been wanting to make ravioli lately but am unable to go and get a ravioli maker this time around. :(......

I think everyone is crazy for food and loves to eat and try new dishes and to keep the taste with them of their favorite ones. So am i and always ready to have some.  :wink:

You don't need a ravioli maker - just google home made ravioli from scratch.  Have fun!

Nat

I love food and i just love to eat in five star restaurant once in a week.

I love food too! If I never got full, and if I was a billionaire, I would spend almost all my life eating! Funny thing is, I'm as skinny as a stick and I never gain weight even though I eat a lot  :rolleyes:

I enjoy food so much I prefer to prepare it myself vs going out to eat...I have a little food blog as well...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love food too, comfort eating is one of my habbits but sometimes i feel guilty with what i eat because its hardly ever healthy food to say the least :laugh:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0