• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Guest showmeasign

I Love Food

Guest Bowen Sykes

I am very much fond of food!!! Specially love to eat food in restaurants and hotels.

Guest Montgomery Yang

My mouth starts watering and stomach feeling hungry when think of some delicious food or even see it. I am so crazy for eating and food.

I love food!......I'd see something on the food channel and then I would start craving it,lol.I love to eat.One of my favorite soups is Cream of spinach.I have been wanting to make ravioli lately but am unable to go and get a ravioli maker this time around. :(......

Guest NobleGilmore

I think everyone is crazy for food and loves to eat and try new dishes and to keep the taste with them of their favorite ones. So am i and always ready to have some.  :wink:

I love food too! If I never got full, and if I was a billionaire, I would spend almost all my life eating! Funny thing is, I'm as skinny as a stick and I never gain weight even though I eat a lot  :rolleyes:

I love food too, comfort eating is one of my habbits but sometimes i feel guilty with what i eat because its hardly ever healthy food to say the least :laugh:

nessa76