Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

How many have had mutual feelings for their cousins?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

19 posts in this topic

As my question asks basically lol

I feel an intense magnetic feeling for my cousin but still not 100% sure if he feels the same/similar feeling for me too.

just like to know. How many have had mutual feelings for their cousins that have been mutual on both sides?

Thank you

nessa76

well, since we just celebrated our fifteenth wedding anniversary, i'd say mine and mark's feelings for each other were mutual :)

Well sure, that's kinda why I'm here :)

Yes it is mutual on both sides although for a long long time I really wasn't sure if it was just all in my own head or what.....  suffice to say, after ten years we are now on the same page - and no, I don't mean we've been together that long, it has taken us that long to avoid each other for years, then to have the internal arguments with ourselves and then to actually have the conversations with each other.  And no, I still would not label us as 'together' or as anything else; it is what it is, and we both understand it, but yep, it's mutual.

That's the best answer I can give from my own perspective, not sure it's any help to anyone else!

Lori :)

Interesting, Seems like it was/is mutual on both sides lol

Someone said that it normally is/was mutual on both sides when one feels/felt the magnetic pull towards their cousins, So there is a good chance my cousin feels it too.

happy early, gotitgood, because i know i'll forget!

for 4 and a half years now ;) And I have never been happier, praise every single day with him and thank God we are together.

Whats gonna happen - I dont know, but hoping for the best :))

Try telling him about how you feel, there is no other way to find out.

Courage!

for 4 and a half years now ;) And I have never been happier, praise every single day with him and thank God we are together.

Whats gonna happen - I dont know, but hoping for the best :))

Try telling him about how you feel, there is no other way to find out.

Courage!

Thanks all and raf  :smiley: I suppose courage (guts) is what I need in order to find out  :smiley:  Maybe a few but not too many shots might help of alcohol in my system  :laugh:

I've seen this post for a while now and just decided to respond:

The last 7 months have been some of the greatest of my life because my cousin and I FINALLY decided to pursue a relationship with one another.  We knew for years that we had feelings for each other, but the timing was never right for us - mostly I needed to be OK with having romantic feelings for my 1st cousin. 

nessa76, raf is right that the only way to find out is to ask him, or have him unexpectedly hold your hand or kiss you out of the blue.... these types of things are no different from any other relationship. 

I hope things work out for you the way you want them to.  Keep us updated!

I've seen this post for a while now and just decided to respond:

The last 7 months have been some of the greatest of my life because my cousin and I FINALLY decided to pursue a relationship with one another.  We knew for years that we had feelings for each other, but the timing was never right for us - mostly I needed to be OK with having romantic feelings for my 1st cousin. 

nessa76, raf is right that the only way to find out is to ask him, or have him unexpectedly hold your hand or kiss you out of the blue.... these types of things are no different from any other relationship. 

I hope things work out for you the way you want them to.  Keep us updated!

Thanks Serendipity, i will definitely keep you posted. I am hoping he will make it for my birthday in June, i haven't seen him for like 8 years and its a long time but i still feel the magnetic pull towards him lol

Glad its worked out well with you and your cousin and i bet its a relief for you both  :smiley:

X2 on the shots LOL! It greased the wheels of us telling each other...really, it did!

Always does build up dutch courage, helps a great deal  lol

I will admit, i did leave him a drunken message on fb & luckily he came on line straight away and deleted it but he deleted a few pics... too lol  I think it freaked him out. I'm guessing he knows i have feelings of some kind for him. He did reply back from his mobile after all of this about the invite i sent him to come to my home warming party. Anyway, a few hours later he posted a video titled, "weirdest 7 seconds of his life" lol  It was rude but it weren't him it was a guy flying in the kitchen with what appeared to be a broomstick but then realized it was a dick (penis)  :laugh:    I'm guessing he has weird feelings, if you know what i mean lol

nessa76

Is there still a third party in the picture on his side?

Yeah there still is a 3rd party in the picture. They're not married but anyway, if he is happy and in love with his gf. He won't be interested in anything with me. I know it sounds selfish of me but i never had the opportunity to tell him before he even met his gf. After all, its not like i will be forcing him in to anything is it? I just can't switch off these feelings i have for him, sometimes it drives me insane, that its not even funny lol

nessa76

Me and my second cousin were intimate twice (when I was younger)

and would talk on the phone for hours then. He got in trouble a few years

later (bad boy type) and was away. Once he returned I was in a relationship.

We started talking on the phone again and I knew we both still liked each other. However I was

a mother and was not single. He respected that and we never crossed that

line. He got in trouble again (still a bad boy). LOL. By the time he returned I had moved

out of state. I would come back for short visits but I knew he had moved

on and was in a relationship too. Last year I returned to our home state

to live and I found him. We began talking like we always did and both put

our naked feelings out in the open.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0