• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest sauravsony

looking for cousin couple

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

i and my cousin love each other like anything. but due to our relation we cannot get marry to eachother directly. is there any other cousin like us so that we can help each other. contact me at [redacted]

{ADMIN NOTE} - I'm not sure what you're looking for but it's odd enough for members to post email addresses (private messaging through the board is preferred for privacy).  Either way, guests probably shouldn't be posting email addresses on the board.  If I'm wrong about this, I'm sure another admin or moderator will correct me :)

CM

same here. we really wanted to get married . we're filipinos, and its prohibited here in phil. infact we already tried, we already have our marriage license and wedding sched, but before the day, the judge notified my father that he wont marry us. :( , now we're striving hard to save money to get married outside our country.

Luckily, we didn't have that problem. We had full support from our families (both the related one and our unrelated ones!) And as well, there were no problems with us getting married. A few of our friends know - we get jokes here and there, but it's cool. We make jokes to each other. I love my hubby so much. Anyone who kknows us can clearly see that we were meant to be. I guess one day I will tell the whole story.

Sorry admin. I was not aware that posting emails are not allowd. Please hlp me to get any othr cousin couple so that v can hlp each othr

I loved reading your story and I am so happy for you two.

Reading your story, I realize how very important it is to NOT WAIT for love.  So many times we hesitate to follow our hearts, so concerned with how other people will react to our choices.  It is such a waste of time.  We should take every opportunity to be happy, as soon as possible, life is too short to wait.

hassan, this thread is THREE YEARS OLD. why did you choose this one to post to? not to mention your response has nothing to do with the topic.

this thread is THREE YEARS OLD. sourav isn't coming back.

this is twice it has been resurrected. i'm going to lock it up.