• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aly91

Surrogate mother

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

I'm not sure how surrogate mother's work...I mean I do but I don't..here's my issue... I'm not sure that my boyfriend and I will be able to have children so I was thinking about a surrogate mother...I know that some of them can use my eggs and his semen. But if we can't have kids because we are cousins then would it keep the surrogate mother from being able to carry our child also or is it different I'm not sure if anyone knows please let me know thank you.

there is no reason why the two of you can't have a child of your own. and it makes no sense that you'd want a surrogate to use YOUR egg and HIS sperm, considering that the genetics would be exactly the same. let me encourage you to educate yourself on the genetic risks... which are very low, anyway.  here is some information, complete with sources, for you to look over. http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=overview. it's actually two pages, so when you get to the end of the first one, click the link to go on.

Thank you..I think I'm just paranoid because I have gotten pregnant once and had a miscarridge..I was just curious on if it would help to be another women to carry the baby is al...but thank you for the info.

miscarriages happen! i'm sorry it happened to you, but just because you had one once doesn't mean you'll have another. try not to worry. stress is the worst thing you can do during pregnancy, or while you are trying to conceive. stress screws everything up.

i have a friend who had four miscarriages before having three healthy pregnancies. (all with the same husband.)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0