• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McNasty

Can you have casual sex once with a first cousin without things getting weird?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

12 posts in this topic

I know. This is probably a stupid question but here's the background.

I've known my cousin since I was quite young and she was always a looker but a hell raiser. She's almost 10 years older. Until last year we hadn't seen each other since I was 12. I'm now 35. We get together periodically and party a little bit. At some point I stumbled across a large amount of naked pics of her and she didn't seem to mind. Even was showing me her favorite ones. She's always trying to hook me up with her friends who she thinks would really do a number on me in bed. After two attempts those girls failed. It seems something my cousin and I share is a hard core sensual sexuality. So last night we got into talking about sexual exploits and what's makes

sex really good. As it turned out we were very much on the same page about what we liked. At some point she made a comment that I shouldn't get her too drunk or she'd show me herself what the best sex is like. Instead of feeling uncomfortable I got aroused. And I was open about it, as was she that I might be into that. Of course the hang up here is we've become good friends and there is NO pretense that this could lead to a relationship. If something  happened it would be all about that moment and then be over.

So can that happen? Can I go crazy one night with my cousin and expect everything to be normal again afterward? Or is that just a pipe dream.

The short answer is no, you can't have one night of casual sex with your cousin and then expect the relationship you have not to change.  It wouldn't work with any other woman you might consider a very close friend, so why should she be any different? The only real difference is that once it does change, it's not something you get to just walk away from. You will be cousins for life and you will have known one another intimately for life.

Suppose for a moment that one or both of you ends up married to another person.  Won't that make those future encounters a little awkward?  "Yeah, dude, I totally slept with your wife and she was (fill in the blank)".

In the interests of fairness, I *always* discourage casual sex for a whole host of reasons.  When it comes to cousin relationships, those reasons are magnified because of the lifelong implications those actions are guaranteed to have.

Hope that helps.

CM

The short answer is no, you can't have one night of casual sex with your cousin and then expect the relationship you have not to change.  It wouldn't work with any other woman you might consider a very close friend, so why should she be any different? The only real difference is that once it does change, it's not something you get to just walk away from. You will be cousins for life and you will have known one another intimately for life.

Suppose for a moment that one or both of you ends up married to another person.  Won't that make those future encounters a little awkward?  "Yeah, dude, I totally slept with your wife and she was (fill in the blank)".

In the interests of fairness, I *always* discourage casual sex for a whole host of reasons.  When it comes to cousin relationships, those reasons are magnified because of the lifelong implications those actions are guaranteed to have.

Hope that helps.

CM

The thing is, I do think that McNasty really knows what to do but he wants a different answer or probably rationalizing a one-night-stand with his cousin. I think that is not fair for both parties,,, :(

McNasty, if your cousin is a little wild, then let her be like that.. But you gotta take her seriously or back away and let other guys (serious or not) court her. For our goals are long term relationship, eh? If you are looking for a one-night fling [without getting awkward and avoiding the consequence?], then I got nothing more to say...

Well, that's just my opinion.

Pooch

You knew it was a stupid question and yet you still asked....

Come on, you are a 35 year old man, you know how things work.  A one night stand with some gal you will never see again is one thing, but as CM so eloquently put it, you can't walk away from being cousins with this woman; It truly does change the dynamic of a relationship. 

The fact that she mentions needing to get drunk in order to hop into bed with you speaks volumes. 

I am not going to preach to you (too much) about respecting women enough to consider being in a committed relationship with someone before you think about going to bed with her.  If you (and she) want to still sow your wild oats at this stage of your lives, who am I to judge?  But don't think about it with your cousin.  You could be creating way more drama for yourself than you bargained for.

It sounds to me that things are already getting a little weird. Don't do it. Just don't. As Big Ma (a longtime member) used to say, "if you ever catch something from a cousin, it's very difficult to get rid of it."

She once told the story of how her and Leroy (her cuz) had made a very bad mistake once after a mardi gras party. As she recalled, she "woke up stinging and burning like fire." She immediately thought of ways to kill Leroy but was "really relieved" when she finally saw a lone fire ant crawling in the bed.

Did you know those things can sting and bite at the same time?

The moral of the story, thus, unless you want to be eaten by fire ants, don't do it.

Can I get a McNasty with cheese and a side of blisters?

I agree with KC, self respect is key also. No offence to you the OP but sexual diseases etc... is no laughing matter. One needs to have self respect in order to respect others, no offence but its just how I see with the situation your in  :smiley:

It depends on the mentally of the two people involved. I have had casual sex - either as a one night stand or otherwise - with cousins; so has my boyfriend (who yes, is my second cousin). For the most part that was it, it was fun. Done. Even my other half and I had sex in the past - years before anything romantic occurred - and the only reason why the relationship got strained was because of his girlfriend at the time freaking out despite the fact that she was part of it and loving it.

Sex is sex - unfortunately a lot of people have a hard time separating the difference between love & sex - if it feels good go for it! Plus is just makes it that much more hotter that it's "wrong dirty incest sex" (lol), me and my bf still gt turned on my that when we make love and constantly make references to each other about it all the time.

It depends on the mentally of the two people involved. I have had casual sex - either as a one night stand or otherwise - with cousins; so has my boyfriend (who yes, is my second cousin). For the most part that was it, it was fun. Done. Even my other half and I had sex in the past - years before anything romantic occurred - and the only reason why the relationship got strained was because of his girlfriend at the time freaking out despite the fact that she was part of it and loving it.

Sex is sex - unfortunately a lot of people have a hard time separating the difference between love & sex - if it feels good go for it! Plus is just makes it that much more hotter that it's "wrong dirty incest sex" (lol), me and my bf still gt turned on my that when we make love and constantly make references to each other about it all the time.

I agree, "wrong dirty incest sex" is what's been brainwashed on people by the media & society but it does make it hotter (more exciting) with it being a taboo subject  :laugh:

I haven't had sex yet with my 1st cousin but i'm sure when i do, it'll be hot in bed knowing that none of our family will know what we're up to in bed  :laugh:

My bf is 12 years older then me too, so you can imagine the role playing that leaves mixed with the cousin aspect!  :grin:

My bf is 12 years older then me too, so you can imagine the role playing that leaves mixed with the cousin aspect!  :grin:

Very true and the older they are the more experience they have, so they say  :laugh:

No I mean for roleplaying in bed....he use to babysit me etc lol nothing about experience  :tongue:

No I mean for roleplaying in bed....he use to babysit me etc lol nothing about experience  :tongue:

I see, that makes it even more hotter  :laugh:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0