Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zzzzzz

What can you say??

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

My first cousin already knows my feeling for her but asked me for time due to some reasons ,

last time i visited her house she saw some of my school photographs in my cell while it was charging,

when i was leaving their house she "said i need your photographs" i asked her 3 times "why?" she just smiled back and said "just like that",

she then said copy them in the system(but that time opening a pc in someone's house was not a good idea) so i said i will send them in your phone she replied "no no no! someone will see them , next time when you visit then copy them in system".

What can you say what's going in her mind??

Hey there is no telling exactly what is going on in her mind :) But it looks like you two on the the road. Oh boy. My advice is simply: take it slow, you have the rest of your lives in front of you.

Have fun together, but don't get so serious yet. There are too many wild women out there to get stuck with the first one you click with. If it's right, and the time if right, you will not have to ask anyone anything. Until then, slow down and smell the coffee.

Hey there is no telling exactly what is going on in her mind :) But it looks like you two on the the road. Oh boy. My advice is simply: take it slow, you have the rest of your lives in front of you.

Have fun together, but don't get so serious yet. There are too many wild women out there to get stuck with the first one you click with. If it's right, and the time if right, you will not have to ask anyone anything. Until then, slow down and smell the coffee.

Slow down and smell the coffee.. I like that.. :) hehehe..

I'd take one day at a time, don't rush and see where it leads to. Whether its a relationship or just a short bit of fun between you both.

Good luck with the outcome, if all is good  :smiley:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0