Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest shahin

Hii, im Shahin. I am facing a problem for wat i need a solution from experienced hands like u..im 28

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

Hii, im Shahin. I am facing a problem for wat i need a solution from experienced hands like u..im 28, and my parents are looking for a girl for me to get married. I have a cousin, who is financially very poor. Once she told me she likes and wish to marry me. I just teased her and left the matter. Some months ago her mother passed away. May be due to sympathy, i think i would say yes to her. And also she posses many good qualities that i expect. The main thing is she is only 20. These two issues, the relation and age gap, stops me from taking a decision. Pls help me.

Hii, im Shahin. I am facing a problem for wat i need a solution from experienced hands like u..im 28, and my parents are looking for a girl for me to get married. I have a cousin, who is financially very poor. Once she told me she likes and wish to marry me. I just teased her and left the matter. Some months ago her mother passed away. May be due to sympathy, i think i would say yes to her. And also she posses many good qualities that i expect. The main thing is she is only 20. These two issues, the relation and age gap, stops me from taking a decision. Pls help me.

Well 20 is kind of young but its only an age difference of 8 years. It does sound legal of age for a relationship depending on the law in your country  :smiley:  If you really like her, then why not take the opportunity?  These things sometimes only happen once in a lifetime. Parents choosing for you to marry a girl, maybe you don't like will only make you miserable. Put your foot down and don't accept an arranged marriage, no one should be forced in to something that will make them miserable etc...

Hope this helps you a little  :smiley:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0