<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>

What inspired your username?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

early on in our romance, my cousin-boyfriend came home one day to find me eating crackers in his bed. he just looked at me. smiled, and said. "yep. you are the only woman in the world i wouldnt kick out of bed for eating crackers." 

guess i fell in love with neat-freak :)

• Administrator

my original name here, years ago, was CnMe.... i'm c, and "me" was my husband, mark. over the years, he quit coming here, so i decided to lose my dual personality and be an individual. i'm still "C", and i'm still female.... although "lady" might be a term that gets a chuckle out of some people.

you shudda asked  lol

it's been my favorite book since I found it as a teen and I have yet to meet in person any one who has read it besides me  Anna McCaffrey read it and loved itoo - I don't mind being in the same group as her  LOL

Saying it is my favorite book is quite impressive as I am a voracious reader and always have been

and my favorite author is D. E. Stevenson. a first cousin once removed of Robert Louis Stevenson

Nat

The one written by Austen Tappan Wright = it was published during WWII.  Finding a copy may be a problem.

You may have to come visit me and read one of my two copies - they do NOT leave the house!  lol

Nat

• Administrator

LOL, well next time i'm in florida!!!  hey, you do live kinda up near where rana lives don't ya? she's in pensacola.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...