• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shiro757

What inspired your username?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

24 posts in this topic

My name was inspired by Shiro, one of the main characters in the anime "Deadman Wonderland". I like how sweet and bubbly she normally acts. Also, she is my avatar.

What about you all?

Ah mine was inspired after Janus the two face roman god  because I have to have two faces my public face and my real face which right now living with my relatives because they are trying to change me into something I am not

early on in our romance, my cousin-boyfriend came home one day to find me eating crackers in his bed. he just looked at me. smiled, and said. "yep. you are the only woman in the world i wouldnt kick out of bed for eating crackers." 

guess i fell in love with neat-freak :)

my original name here, years ago, was CnMe.... i'm c, and "me" was my husband, mark. over the years, he quit coming here, so i decided to lose my dual personality and be an individual. i'm still "C", and i'm still female.... although "lady" might be a term that gets a chuckle out of some people.

Nattana is the name of a character in my favorite book, ISLANDIA

Nat

you shudda asked  lol

it's been my favorite book since I found it as a teen and I have yet to meet in person any one who has read it besides me  Anna McCaffrey read it and loved itoo - I don't mind being in the same group as her  LOL

Saying it is my favorite book is quite impressive as I am a voracious reader and always have been

and my favorite author is D. E. Stevenson. a first cousin once removed of Robert Louis Stevenson

Nat

i think i should look up the book. i've never even heard of it!

ok, there is more than one book by that title..... i don't know which one to look at!

The one written by Austen Tappan Wright = it was published during WWII.  Finding a copy may be a problem.

You may have to come visit me and read one of my two copies - they do NOT leave the house!  lol

Nat

LOL, well next time i'm in florida!!!  hey, you do live kinda up near where rana lives don't ya? she's in pensacola.

KC- Kissin' Cousin! It should be Mr. KC just to make it clear.

It's my username everywhere, but it was originally inspired by my favorite things at the time. 

Pokemon & Bass

The 1 was just for a number, since of was needed on the site this username was originally on. 

It's mine and his initials together <3

I like that idea.  Maybe mine should have been "tdhvdc". 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0