• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KC

Good Netflix Movies

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I just watched Stuck in Love and really liked it. Check it out.

I also loved An Idiot Abroad and loved loved Lilyhammer -- both series.

If  you like British comedy (!some sketches are offensive!) , they have the Catherine Take Show and Little Britain. I wish they had more. Hulu.com has that Mitchel & Webb look, and Trigger Happy TV [my fav!] (Hulu Plus only) I think I have all of those on DVD). Also Comedy Inc., but not sure it is British.

i've never been a fan of british humor. i just don't find it very funny most of the time.

I love this one.

Trigger Happy

I was really just wanting some suggestions. I generally don't do romantic comedies.

OMGoodness, I just realized Harold & Maud is on Netflix! You must see that one! Classic and classy and funny, and involves an unlikely romance. I loved every minute of it.

Here are some of my 5 star rated movies on Netflix:

Fargo, Which way home, Bull Durham, Raging Bull, Basquiat, Mash, Bonnie & Clyde.... I like killing flies (doc), God Grew Tired of us (doc), Private Parts (much better than you might think).

These are from my 5 start list. It should keep you busy for awhile. Now, give me some suggestions from your 5 star list. And no chick flicks lol.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0