• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KC

Interview Request (Filipino Newscast, needed by 2/4)

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

Please do your own homework as I have no personal information about GMA News. If you are interested, please contact them directly.

Greetings from GMA News TV!

I am Marvin Barrozo, a researcher writing in behalf of the newscast State of the Nation with Jessica Soho, the flagship program of GMA News TV Channel 11 anchored by Ms. Jessica Soho?the country?s first recipient of the prestigious George Foster Peabody award.

We are a nightly newscast that tackles social and cultural issues in depth, with focus on analyzing and contextualizing the headlines of the day.

We are a nightly newscast that tackles social and cultural issues in depth, with focus on analyzing and contextualizing the headlines of the day.

We have a segment called Assignment Pilipinas which discusses relevant topics in a light but substantial manner.

For one of our stories, in time for Valentine?s day, we will be producing a report on cousin couples.

In connection with this, we?d like to request for your assistance in finding case studies who (a) kept their relationship a secret, and (B) have made known their relationship and been accepted for it.

We are hoping that we may be able to conduct the interviews on the morning of Tuesday, February 4.

We are looking forward to your positive response.

You may contact me through the email address or the cell phone number below.

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

MARVIN P. BARROZO

TV Program Researcher

Fax: 926 67 56

Personal Mobile: 0915-6623355

Email: [email protected]

i have no personal knowledge of them either... apparently this is a filipino newscast. that's why i edited the topic title, because i know there are a few who might be interested in this opportunity, and would be more familiar with the show and its content.

here in america, the only media interviews i ever recommend are ones that are done by responsible news sources. i've done a lot of interviews over the years, and the newsy ones tend to be upfront and honest, sincere and sensitive to the concerns of those they are interviewing. of course, that's here in america. i have no idea what to expect in another country.

i have no personal knowledge of them either... apparently this is a filipino newscast. that's why i edited the topic title, because i know there are a few who might be interested in this opportunity, and would be more familiar with the show and its content.

here in america, the only media interviews i ever recommend are ones that are done by responsible news sources. i've done a lot of interviews over the years, and the newsy ones tend to be upfront and honest, sincere and sensitive to the concerns of those they are interviewing. of course, that's here in america. i have no idea what to expect in another country.

GMA news is actually a reputable newscast! When I saw this post, I'm like, "Oh man.. Perfect opportunity!"

If only I am qualified with the two criterias he mentioned, I will respond and email this guy. Unfortunately, I don't. He's asking for,

(a) kept their relationship a secret, and (B) have made known their relationship and been accepted for it

And I do not qualify for b. I have kept mine (ours) for 11 years but still in the silence.

I hope dhiemme can respond to this. GMA news is one of the two biggest networks in the entire country. And honestly, they're quite good too. Jessica Soho is quite famous/popular in the Philippines as well.

If an interview can happen, depending on how it turns out, but it can carry a huge impact.

Pooch

Pooch, contact them as well. Trust me, they will take whomever they can get booked.

GMA news is actually a reputable newscast! When I saw this post, I'm like, "Oh man.. Perfect opportunity!"

If only I am qualified with the two criterias he mentioned, I will respond and email this guy. Unfortunately, I don't. He's asking for,And I do not qualify for b. I have kept mine (ours) for 11 years but still in the silence.

I hope dhiemme can respond to this. GMA news is one of the two biggest networks in the entire country. And honestly, they're quite good too. Jessica Soho is quite famous/popular in the Philippines as well.

If an interview can happen, depending on how it turns out, but it can carry a huge impact.

Pooch

kc took the words right out of my mouth. contact him. tell him your situation. maybe they can arrange to interview you in the dark... lots of times in the states i've seen newscasts where they interviewed someone who wanted to remain anonymous and they would set up the lighting so that the person's face could not be seen. maybe this show can do something like that for you if they can't get anyone else on the show. i think you'd make a good spokesperson, and you could explain that this effects a LOT of people in your country (we do get a lot of filippinos here, right?) and you could share the truth about the medical risks, about how yours is (i think) the only country in the world that prohibits first cousin marriages nationwide (or does china do that also?), and how it's time for the laws to be changed. your voice matters.

I actually knew this network.... I just got a private message from them actually and im still thinking about it... im qualified but im not so sure about this. for me, its too risky for us. specially not all Filipinos are open minded about us, who willingly accepts us... im worried about those first cousin Filipino couples who already got married here, what if they would cause trouble to their marriages..??,

payag cguro aq if they will give us an assurance that there would be a step to approach the Philippine government to allow first cousin marriage for our freedom. they'd already freed those transsexual/ or gays/lesbians.. how about us??? ... ehehe, am I too demanding?...

I used to watch this show. its nice, so interesting. there topics are usually these kind of stuff. confidential and intriguing....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0