• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Crazyzoar

Engagement rings

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

16 posts in this topic

What does it mean if a woman wears her wedding ring on her right hand?

It means she's getting ready to hit you with the spamhammah..... :haha:

Maybe she is from/lives in Germany, where everyone wears their wedding ring on the right hand :wink:

hmmh, girls who wear a ring means a lot, you may not know what does it mean unless you ask her.

anyway, having a baby means more engaged than an engagement ring! hehehehe :cheesy:

LOL, i can't believe the answers i'm seeing here! but then again, until about 8 years ago, i didn't know either.

when a wedding ring is worn on the right hand, it symbolizes widowhood. when my father died, my mother moved her ring to her right hand.

LadyC,

Interesting, the only reason I was sure of, at least in our culture, was the widowhood one.

See we learn something new every day!

Ladies,

Since I was first in this thread to the OP spammer, allow me to jump back in off topic, and ask you if you think this thread coming back to life in the last few days is because it is some sort of spam magnet, if you will? I see that besides the OP, there are two other spam accounts which have posted in this thread. It seems as if any new activity draws more spam accounts. Sorry for going so far off topic, but these accounts are REALLY a HUGE pet peeve of mine, and I'm trying to discern SOME way of ridding ourselves of them. This may be a clue......

Carry on, it is actually an interesting question. BTW, back in the day, I may have chased the older women, but I didn't pursue any with a ring on EITHER ring finger, left OR right!!!! :laughter:

hmmm, when i first saw it, i didn't even realize it was from 8 months ago! i actually do think it is an interesting topic, but no need for it to continue to be a spam magnet. feel free to lock it up and hide the key.

I agree with romalee, I learned something from ladyC too. it's just now that I realize those meanings ;)

Katie Holmes has been photographed without her wedding ring after filing for ring at all, but do wear my engagement ring - albeit, on my right hand. but sometimes we're not sure what that symbolism actually means to us." She says that a man is more likely to be really hurt if a woman takes the ring off.

I don't think anything matters but my aunt told me that wearing a ring in left means that it is directly connected to our heart as the left hand ring finger veins directly get connected to heart, so these is the reason why we wear infinity ring at left hand.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0