Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest confused.02

Does he love me like I love him?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

Well first off I'm so happy I found this website and have found people who can help me figure all this out. I am thankful for this website and for the creator of it (: I'm not sure how far back I'm supposed to go in my story so I guess I'll just sum it up and add  more detail along the way.

Well I had always liked my cousin but I kept my feelings to myself.  We are 5 years apart I'm 19 and he's 24. He has always been very protective of me and didn't like when I would date. He would hint that he liked me but never actually said it. This summer my older brother died. I was and still am crushed about it. The day after he died at stayed at my uncle's house and my cousin was there for me. We stayed up all night and watched scary movies. When it was time to go to sleep I went to the bunk bed and he followed me. He layed behind me and held me. To shorten the story we ended up sleeping together. We kept it a secret but we did it again about a month later. Now he's incarcerated and I jist hate the way it was left. I'm not sure if he loves me or if he's just physically attracted to me. I love him very much and I wrote him yesterday and I'm patiently waiting for a reply. And to top it off my family found out. So all he could do was deny it when they asked him. I think it was to protect me because he knows how they would treat me if he would have admitted to it.

If anyone has any advice or opinions they would be greatly appreciated. (:

Well first off I'm so happy I found this website and have found people who can help me figure all this out. I am thankful for this website and for the creator of it (: I'm not sure how far back I'm supposed to go in my story so I guess I'll just sum it up and add  more detail along the way.

Well I had always liked my cousin but I kept my feelings to myself.  We are 5 years apart I'm 19 and he's 24. He has always been very protective of me and didn't like when I would date. He would hint that he liked me but never actually said it. This summer my older brother died. I was and still am crushed about it. The day after he died at stayed at my uncle's house and my cousin was there for me. We stayed up all night and watched scary movies. When it was time to go to sleep I went to the bunk bed and he followed me. He layed behind me and held me. To shorten the story we ended up sleeping together. We kept it a secret but we did it again about a month later. Now he's incarcerated and I jist hate the way it was left. I'm not sure if he loves me or if he's just physically attracted to me. I love him very much and I wrote him yesterday and I'm patiently waiting for a reply. And to top it off my family found out. So all he could do was deny it when they asked him. I think it was to protect me because he knows how they would treat me if he would have admitted to it.

If anyone has any advice or opinions they would be greatly appreciated. (:

Well that's good that he denied it and it was probably to protect you both  :smiley:  I'd just wait for a reply from him, don't force one just be patient like you say you are being. Is he your 1st or 2nd cousin by the way?

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0