• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

Chat Show on YouTube, Insight:Kissing Cousins

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

This is a chat show on cousin relationships and marriages. Also, discusses topics regarding health risks with pregnancy etc...  :smiley:

If you have about an hour to spare, maybe you might want to watch it.

nessa76

thanks, i'll watch it today!

Did you manage to watch it, if so how did you find it?  :smiley:

nessa76

i confess, i didn't get to watch it yet. but i will, and i'm glad you reminded me! won't be tonight though. probably not tomorrow. mark has two days off and he usually hogs the computer :P

i confess, i didn't get to watch it yet. but i will, and i'm glad you reminded me! won't be tonight though. probably not tomorrow. mark has two days off and he usually hogs the computer :P

No problem, let me know how you find it when you get chance to watch it  :smiley:

nessa76

finally watched it. i have to say this is the most comprehensive and informative video i've seen. usually when american news programs do a segment, it's a very brief overview... and american talk shows? forget it. those are just a circus.

but THIS... it has the feel of a talk show and the integrity of a full length investigative news report. i absolutely loved it, and i'm going to pin the video onto the forum. in a separate thread. thanks for sharing it nessa!

by the way, i've tried to contact the first couple to see if they'll join us here. i think they would be great to have around.

finally watched it. i have to say this is the most comprehensive and informative video i've seen. usually when american news programs do a segment, it's a very brief overview... and american talk shows? forget it. those are just a circus.

but THIS... it has the feel of a talk show and the integrity of a full length investigative news report. i absolutely loved it, and i'm going to pin the video onto the forum. in a separate thread. thanks for sharing it nessa!

by the way, i've tried to contact the first couple to see if they'll join us here. i think they would be great to have around.

That would be great if you could get the 1st couple to join us here, be nice to find out more and to help others too  :smiley:

nessa76

I finally found time to watch also. I really enjoyed the program.

It was very informative. Although I am not of child bearing mind OR age, I would not

have any qualms of having children with my cousin. However we are 2nd cousins not first.

Thanks Nessa.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0