• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest confused91

need help dont want to do

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Me and my stepcousin are only 6 months apart and I think I'm in love with him but I don't know how he feels about me though we messed around a little bit but didn't have intercourse when we were younger before we found out we where related by my dad and his stepdad are first cousins but we still hang out all the time and feel really comfortable all the time we can tell each other anything when ever he is around  I blush and he ask me why I'm blushing all the time and then walks away smiling and laughing and when I need help with something he is always the first ones there and says its because we are family buti just can't help the way I feel and I don't know if I should tell him or if he already knows I don't know what I should do please some advice would be nice I'm so confused

first bit of advice, please separate your sentences with a period.

2nd bit of advice, well, you don't have to worry about the whole kinship thing because you two aren't even biologically related, at all. your dad and his step-dad? not even step cousins. step-second-cousins? anyway, there is no biology.

can you tell us your age? it would help us to give further advice.

I'm 23

I'd say first off, your both of legal age which is a good thing  :smiley:    You could try and hint to him how you feel, drop hints lightly at first and hopefully he will get the hint(s)  :smiley:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0