Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayconbacon

HELP . I NEED SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTAND US :'(

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

IS THERE ANY PINOYS HERE ? IM WILLING TO MEET UP .

IM A TEENAGER FROM TAGUIG,METRO MANILA .

I REALLY LOVE MY COUSIN :'( ,

OUR FAMILY IS AGAINST US . WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

WE NEED HELP . I WANT HER FOREVER . I WANT ALL THINGS TO BE FIX

ITS LOVE vs FAMILY :'( , DO WE REALLY HAVE TO CHOOSE ? :'( WE NEED SOMEONE

WHO WILL UNDERSTAND US . THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THOSE WILLING TO GIVE ADVICE

hi jaycon! we pinoys have a thread here... go to "cousin couples from the Philippines lets unite here" and your kababayans are there..

hi there jaycon.... we're many here.... good for you, marami kayong taga Maynila... anyway, about your problem. you don't have to choose. if you do really love each other, then go and fight for it... love is powerful and conquers everything. if you will never surrender, time will come that they will be the ones who'll surrender for both of you and will have no choice but to accept you. trust me, we've been there already.... :')

Sir . Salamat sa payo kse pinanghihinaan kme ako ngaun ee . Alam na ng pamilya namin at natatakot akong pglayuin kme kse nag aaral pako di ko pa sya kayang isama at buhayin . Ntatakot ako paghiwalayin kme 19 ako at sya 17 . Sinusumpa na kme ng family namen :( pina patigil na kame . Di ko alam gagawin ko . Pero isa lang alam ko mahal na mahal ko syaa :'(

hmm. bakit anong degree ba kau???,,, anyway... dadaan talaga yan sa ganyan. gnyn din kami dati.... natural yan kasi hindi sanay ang mga pinoy sa ganitong bagay kasi ang nakasanayan nila eh bawal at hindi pwede, nang dahil lang nmn yan sa law eh... anyway< sa tingin q kung ganyan nmn how about temporarily make them believe that you broke up already? so you could still continue with your studies? then pag tapos n kau sa college, freely show up?, hmm. kaso parang mhirap un, matagal tagal pa un... kmi kasi non dala sa depensa yung pagiging professionals na, di n nila kmi madiktahan kasi matured n kami, professional na. we cn do wat we want... they even tried to break us, pero wala silang nagawa, til we get married, wala silang magawa kasi wala din nmn kming hininging tulong sa knila ni konteng bagay, wala silang naibigay n tulong samin khit konte. or if talagang hindi niyo kaya?, slowly make some other ways to finish studies on your own, like working student.?  etc.?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0