• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LadyC

Insight: Kissing Cousins... Very informative

11 posts in this topic

Thanks to Nessa for having brought this video to our attention. it's a full hour long (give or take a few minutes) and is the most comprehensive and informative videos i've seen covering the subject of cousin marriage. it is an aussie show, and features three couples as well as numerous audience members who have either married a cousin or whose parents are cousins. It also features several medical and genetics experts, including Dr. Alan Bittles, whom we frequently speak of in awe around here. I really hope that this video does not get pulled from youtube like so many others have.

Thank you for posting this video. Myself and Lyle were so proud to do this show and help other couples "come out" to family and friends. Loved every second of it. :)

glad you came kirstie! i'm christie, the one who emailed you. i forgot to tell you i go by LadyC here. stick around! jump in and respond in some of the threads! :)

Omg, the 1st comment from the audience is 1 that bothers me so much. I can't count the number of times friends and relatives have asked me "so are you sure its legal?" I just wanna scream at them sometimes. "No, we've been together over 3yrs, have a kid and plan on getting married soon, and no one has arrested us yet, but yeah, its totally illegal."

This is the best educational chat show I've seen on cousin relationships!  :smiley:

nessa76

testing :)

did it pass? ^_^

I hear that from my mother ...is it legal? For years and years. So i sent her a map of the areas it is legal. She told me to go marry my cousin where im living in cali as of right now,cuz she knows its legal here. But its not in oregon, which is where im moving, to get married. But i just want to live there not get married, not yet anyway lol. She said get married in cali first b4 u move to oregon & they will have to accept it. Lol i totally agree hearing is it legal is way annoying. Like how many times do i have to tell you it is.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0