• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
LadyC

20/20 segment with LadyC and others.

This video was originally done for 20/20, although the segment has been passed around and included on several other programs owned by ABC television. It features me and mark renewing our vows in vegas, and the wagoners, who were once active members here. it's a brief segment, and includes robin bennett, former president of the NSGC and co-author (with Alan Bittles) of a study on consanguinity that appeared in JAMA. And I have to say, John Stossel, the host of the show, was absolutely wonderful. we spent a lot of time with him, and he even had pizza delivered to the studio where we chatted about non-cousin stuff with him over lunch. it was sad that the entire thing was whittled down to 7 minutes. there was a whole lot more footage that went into it.

On 8/18/2017 at 11:57 AM, Yankeeshakes4313 said:

The guy that's telling about the story he's on CNN. And that's cool that you're doing it. I wish there more News Network do the same thing.

john stossel? i think you mean fox news... i don't care for either network at this point in time, but his fb page still shows him as being with fox. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LadyC said:

john stossel? i think you mean fox news... i don't care for either network at this point in time, but his fb page still shows him as being with fox. 

No.. not the interviewer.. the guy in first few minutes with the paper in his hands... Chris Cuomo

Nice Post Lady C, personally I don't see why you have to even have the STATE involved in your relationship in the first place. Marriage was created to hand down land and assets and only the rich ever got married. Before the creation of this institution man stood before God and declared his love for his wife, there was no piece of paper. Now we do it just so we can put our spouses on our health insurance.