• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Untamedbeauty

Sometimes I feel like he's using me

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Sometimes I feel like cousin is just using me. I feel like he thinks that I'm just gonna be here for his own pleasure. He doesn't act like that type of guy he shows me that her cares about me. Lately I kinda feel taken for granted and I want to talk to him about it because I feel like his not taking this seriously. I want to talk about it with him but I don't know where to start or what to say to him I really don't know what to do. 

if you feel like you're being used, you probably are. sure fire way to find out is to cut him off.

how old are ya'll and how long have you been seeing each other? every relationship goes through periods where each one takes the other for granted. if it starts happening early in the relationship, then it's probably time to move on. if it's after several years together, then it is probably worth working through it.

We are both only 16 it's been 6 months. I know I probably to young for this and I should cute him off but I can't I already tried that, but he's always looking for me and wants to talk to me so it's hard for me I feel like it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

Alright cutie, let me tell you this straight up:

You and only you are responsible for being used by this guy from here on.  If you allow him to dictate the terms of your relationship, then you will never be treated like the young lady you deserve to be treated as.  At 16, you have the chance to learn a life lesson that many of us slightly older women wish we would've learned at your age:  if you allow yourself to be ill-used in a relationship you will never have the type of relationship you want.

Listen, my dear, you are valuable far beyond measure and you deserve to be surrounded by people who love and respect you.  Do not let this guy toy with your emotions.  CUT HIM OFF COMPLETELY.    Think about yourself and your future.  You are young and have many years of dating ahead of you.  Save your affections for a young man who is worthy of you.

To get your mind off this loser, find something to do:  start studying hard for the ACT/SAT, get involved in a project at school or church, hang out with your girl friends, clean your room  :grin:, do something you've always wanted to do.  Keeping yourself busy will help the time pass and will keep your mind occupied.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0