• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KC

UK documentary participants wanted

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

1 post in this topic

Hi KC

I hope you are well?  My name is Katharine Phillips, and I am contacting you from Back2Back Television, we are a UK based documentary production company (www.back2back.tv).  Back2Back have been asked by Sky Living to make a sensitive new documentary, which positively explores more unconventional relationships.

We are focussing on couples who are strongly committed to each other and their loving relationships, even when facing adversity from those around them, or prejudice from society, and are keen to speak with cousins who are married or in loving relationships.  The series would be a great opportunity to highlight the strong support that cousin couples are able to offer each other, and the special bond that is often felt, as well as being an excellent opportunity to break down some of the taboos and stigma surrounding the relationships. 

We are currently in the earliest research stages, so I would be keen to speak with couples in confidence about their experiences, this would not be a commitment to be in the programme, but would be invaluable to our research.  I wondered whether it would be possible for me to post a request on the message board to your members, or whether you knew of anyone, especially UK based couples, who would be interested in this opportunity.  If you need any further information at all please don?t hesitate to contact me, at [email protected] or you can call me on +441273 227 700

Thanks so much for your help,

Katharine

[table][tr][td]  Katharine Phillips

back2back productions ltd

t.  +44 (0)1273 227700

m.

f.  +44 (0)1273 227777

[email protected][/t][/td][/tr][/table]

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0