<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
Sign in to follow this  
august

FILIPINO COUSIN COUPLES MARRIED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY

Guest mau

MONUKUMA! hi! i thinks u cant marry her even if in us or cal is legal to have a cousin mrrge bcoz shes still under the philippines law like me..wer hir in japan and we r marrd but then it become null bcos philippines connt allowd us

wow.. it's nice to hear that you're MARRIED with your cuz-love..

yes it is an ACHIEVEMENT indeed.. Congratulations to both of you..

You make it on the CC success story..

But, let's face the fact that NOT ALL FILIPINOS have enough money to pay for this and that and for other papers..

But you know what surprises me.. that cousins can really marry in the Philippines for as long as nobody cares.. hehehe.. Why not ask Mikey Arroyo who married his 2nd cousin why their marriage still pursue.. because NOBODY CARES and it's their life and their families are both supportive on their decision to get married..

in my opinion, marriage certificates are only useful for those who have properties to attend to, transfer or to inherit.. but for a farmer who only rented a land to toil just only thinks of making a living for a family i guess isn't bother of the marriage certificates at all..go ahead, why don't you check your provinces and be surprised how many of your relatives are inter-connected.. i'm not saying that we are immoral.. it is probably because most of us are illiterate of the laws.. and i think laws are still depend upon the situation..if u want to get married, go ahead.. do u know how fast it is to have a Civil wedding if u have cash? lol..if they allow u, nice.. then u have a "marriage certificate".. hehe.. if not, why be so upset.. go ahead. enjoy your life and still pursue that dream being together.. it's not the end of the world if u don't get married.. as long as u love each other i think that's enough to have a happy life..

Guest Melody Rosero

Akala ko kami lang yung ganto yung situation. We have a 1yr old daughter. Unlike ng sinsbe nila hindi naman nagkaroon ng abnormalities yung baby namin. Hindi kami magksama kasi ayaw ng parents ang siblings ko. Pero sa side nila okey lang accept kami ng family niya. Nkaka tuwa lang akala ko kasi ako lang ganto sutuation :)  madami din pala.

Guest alamid

So,hindi pala pde magpakasal talaga ang mapinsan.I also have this case,we have been together for almost 13 yrs and we have 2 kids,but our family,relatives both sides knew it.we are palanning to get married sana din,kya lng gnun pla,pero sbi ng relative nmin may friend dn dw sya n kinasal,cousins dn,pero paano un,hndi registered?!

Ang hirap naman isipin ,ang daming mga crimes pero eto parang crime na rin,samantalang c Mama Mary and Joseph cousins dn,sila Albert Einstein pti c Charles Darwin mga pinsan nila ang pinakasalan nila.

Sa bible hndi naman sinabi bawal ang magpinsan pero sa batas ng Pilipinas bawal .

Hello my fellows... its been so long since i signed in and reading this post of mine reminded me how i was so desperate before  on how to be married with my first cousin. Now it just made me smile... becaus we already had our first wedding anniversary... we're so happy we finally got married. Truly, God finds a way... :')

august,

Welcome back, it has been a while.....

Details girl. Details. Where did you go get married? I'm fairly sure the Philippines still doesn't recognize it, so, has that been a problem? Has the family come around any, or is there still drama? 

Guest ren

hi, i'd been looking for this page for so long. is there any1 could tell me if i should still go on with my 1st couz coz im really confuse with his answer. we had been in a relationship for almost 3 yrs now, but still in secret. i'm the like that scared to lie but bcoz of this love i endure. he is 7yrs younger to me too that makes it more complicated. at first, i dont like the idea of having a relationship with him. but our family already started the rumors that there is something between us and it made me furious. i was just helping their family to be together and that's what i get from doing so.

then suddenly, little by little i started to look things the way they look and started asking myself if do i really like my 1st cousin. and im more curious at how he reacted to the issue. he dis not get mad or say anything. he supported me, tag along with and always been there evrytime i need him. and one time, just happened... we both end up liking each other. he told me that he like me from the start, and dont want to make an issue out of it so he keep silent. our relatives notice it first that i did not. at first i thought its just a one time mistake and im determined to suffer all the consequences. im trying evrything so no1 will find about him and will try to cover him whatever happens. i dont want to ruin their family after all the effort and the love i receive from them when im not with my family.

but now, i kinda feel greedy. it feels like i dont want him to leave me. it really hurts to see him go even if i tried to push him away. i dont want to see him cry nor ruin his life becoz of me. and then he told me, he cannot marry me. he is afraid that i might loss everything becoz of him- my family, friends and beliefs. he doesnt want me to be thrown away bcoz of it coz i might be send somewhere away from him if we told every1. so he want me to look for another man but he promise to be always with me. he will not marry any1 (i doubt coz he is still so young and talented).

for me, im ready to face it all, but bcoz he is still young... i dont want to ruin everything esp his parent's plan for him. he is just 23 now and im almost 30. it is a big gap that i dont know if it still will work for us. he still got a life unlike me.

any idea? guys, i really need some opinion about it.

Guest Faithful

August...could you please extend some help on how you and your cousin were married? Just some details. Thank you so much.

Guest Rena

Hello my fellows... its been so long since i signed in and reading this post of mine reminded me how i was so desperate before  on how to be married with my first cousin. Now it just made me smile... becaus we already had our first wedding anniversary... we're so happy we finally got married. Truly, God finds a way... :')

Hello How did you do it ? Where are you living now ? Me & my cousin from Canada are In Love. We are both in our late 40's we don't know where what we are to do. Please tell me. Thank you.

hi, i'd been looking for this page for so long. is there any1 could tell me if i should still go on with my 1st couz coz im really confuse with his answer. we had been in a relationship for almost 3 yrs now, but still in secret. i'm the like that scared to lie but bcoz of this love i endure. he is 7yrs younger to me too that makes it more complicated. at first, i dont like the idea of having a relationship with him. but our family already started the rumors that there is something between us and it made me furious. i was just helping their family to be together and that's what i get from doing so.

then suddenly, little by little i started to look things the way they look and started asking myself if do i really like my 1st cousin. and im more curious at how he reacted to the issue. he dis not get mad or say anything. he supported me, tag along with and always been there evrytime i need him. and one time, just happened... we both end up liking each other. he told me that he like me from the start, and dont want to make an issue out of it so he keep silent. our relatives notice it first that i did not. at first i thought its just a one time mistake and im determined to suffer all the consequences. im trying evrything so no1 will find about him and will try to cover him whatever happens. i dont want to ruin their family after all the effort and the love i receive from them when im not with my family.

but now, i kinda feel greedy. it feels like i dont want him to leave me. it really hurts to see him go even if i tried to push him away. i dont want to see him cry nor ruin his life becoz of me. and then he told me, he cannot marry me. he is afraid that i might loss everything becoz of him- my family, friends and beliefs. he doesnt want me to be thrown away bcoz of it coz i might be send somewhere away from him if we told every1. so he want me to look for another man but he promise to be always with me. he will not marry any1 (i doubt coz he is still so young and talented).

for me, im ready to face it all, but bcoz he is still young... i dont want to ruin everything esp his parent's plan for him. he is just 23 now and im almost 30. it is a big gap that i dont know if it still will work for us. he still got a life unlike me.

any idea? guys, i really need some opinion about it.

August...could you please extend some help on how you and your cousin were married? Just some details. Thank you so much.

where are you August ? we all need Help/ Advice

Thanks

Guest stardust26

its really sad having this situation here in the philippines. Thanks for the insights. I've learned and still learning on your posts and stories.. keep posting..

Guest April

Same situation here guys, 

Me and my cousin are trying to get merriad here in the ph.. if posible?? But we are also planning to have a wedding in europe. Luckily he is a french citizen so it would be easy for him to bring me in his country couse we both knew that cousin merraige here is forbiden. Anyone can tell me how did they got merriad here. Details pls??

Guest April
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 10:09 PM, imathineager said:

Hi po. Pwede po ba gumawa tayo ng closed group sa fb para mas madali po ung pag uusap naten? Im also in a relationship with my 1st cousin. I need to talk to someone like me.  Please.

Indeed..?!