• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

Facebook lol

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

10 posts in this topic

Had a look at my cousins facebook timeline yesterday. He posted a pic... of his gf when she was younger, titled "the love of his life" what was i thinking?  :laugh: 

Made me laugh, especially since i'm attracted to him and a naughty drunken message i sent him last year too :cheesy: lol

Has anyone else got funny stories to tell, with facebook or real life?

nessa76

One funny story happens (outside facebook though) before me and my cuz-luv got back together after 7 years.. is when his sister texted me saying that his brother (my cousin/bf) is getting married, I was surprised to know this because I haven't talked to him for years and I am not prepared for this kind of news. Also, the feelings that was long kept arouse again and it gave me the courage to send him a text message asking if the news of him getting married is true, he didn't replied to my text but he CALLED me instead:

Me: Was it true?

Him: No, my sister got it all wrong when she eavesdropped on me and my mom's conversation. I was teasing mom that I'm going to marry someone because I know that she still don't want me too. Everything's a mistake you know.. but I'm glad that you ask. I think I owe my sister for this. Can I..uh, see you tomorrow?

He live in another province which is 2 hours away from my home but he went all the way just to see me.. after long painful years.. we were back together.

One funny story happens (outside facebook though) before me and my cuz-luv got back together after 7 years.. is when his sister texted me saying that his brother (my cousin/bf) is getting married, I was surprised to know this because I haven't talked to him for years and I am not prepared for this kind of news. Also, the feelings that was long kept arouse again and it gave me the courage to send him a text message asking if the news of him getting married is true, he didn't replied to my text but he CALLED me instead:

Me: Was it true?

Him: No, my sister got it all wrong when she eavesdropped on me and my mom's conversation. I was teasing mom that I'm going to marry someone because I know that she still don't want me too. Everything's a mistake you know.. but I'm glad that you ask. I think I owe my sister for this. Can I..uh, see you tomorrow?

He live in another province which is 2 hours away from my home but he went all the way just to see me.. after long painful years.. we were back together.

That's a nice story Taimis, nice to hear/read that you got back together again  :smiley:

Yeah, FB doesn't seem to work well with "family" and Cousins...It has caused us to reset each other on more than one occassion.

Yeah, FB doesn't seem to work well with "family" and Cousins...It has caused us to reset each other on more than one occassion.

I know FB doesn't work well with family and cousins, luckily i can still send him PM's though but not anything naughty lol  I will get to hint to him someway or another, next time i see him  :smiley:

there is no relationship on mine. Good.

My cousin has added my sister back in his friends network, she was unfriended after the embarrassment of the drunken message and party invite i sent him last year :laugh:

Just goes to show that he's got over it but maybe denying her friend request would raise questions from my sister maybe :grin:

I still feel like he's linking other stuff that kind of links about me or reminds him of me etc.... :cheesy:

nessa76

My cousin and I are fb friends, and we have friended/defriended more than once.  It can be frustrating, but I know he likes to have a window into my life that he otherwise wouldn't have.  When we first became friends, we chatted a lot.  But then, with fb's updates, he would be in my "friends" block when others would look at my timeline, and we couldn't have that.  That's why we defriended the first time.  But now, we're friends again and we do not chat.  But the chatting was needed while we had it- it was good to talk about things that we've been needing to talk about for years. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0