Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LegzLover

Finally Asked Leggy Vicki Out And She Said Yes...Took Some Persuasion Though!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

10 posts in this topic

Okay...well I've been on here sporadically talking about my cousin Vicki whom I nicknamed "Leggy Legz" and have had a crush on for years!. We have been close for a really long time, the other night she came over to my house for our movie night. We have one every Friday night. I walked into my kitchen and was popping popcorn and I came behind her and said,  "I have to ask you a question...I've been wanting to for a really long time" Vicki told me sure and sat down. I told her how I thought we would be good together, how I love her for more than just her legs and finally...asked her out on a date.  Vicki closed her eyes for a second, smiled (I remember the small details as I felt my whole life led up to this moment!) and she told me that she understood that we weren't really cousins but still was afraid if we got in a relationship it would ruin our bond that we have which she values so much. Ouch! The moment of truth arrived and I lost but still had one last play knowing my cousin better than she knows herself! So at that moment I picked her up, carried her up the stairs over my shoulder like a caveman, threw her on the bed, grabbed her ankles and started tickling her feet (where she is insanely ticklish). I know all her weak spots since we have been close for so long. I tickled her until she gave up and agreed to go out with me.  I won a temporary victory but was afraid she would reverse her decision...but I was wrong! We spoke after that and Vicki found what I did playfully charming (told you she was sweet!) she said she never has been tickled into a date but since it was me it all "sort of made sense."  I told her I loved her and always did and she said "I know, now I want to see if I can love you the same way."  I'll never forget those words.  We are going out to dinner this very night to a nice restaurant  and I can't wait to see her dressed up and how things go as a couple.  I know people will chastise me for tickling her into dating me and normally that would be true but Vicki and I grew up together and for me and me alone to do that believe it or not it was ok.  Now I have the chance I dreamed of.  Pardon me as I have to get ready for a very special evening.  :cheesy:

why would i chastise you for tickling her into a date? you didn't beat her up, you made her laugh. and then she said yes. her choice. apparently she likes to laugh. and laughter isn't such a bad thing, mark and i have been married for 15 years, and he STILL makes me laugh, all the time! (he makes my mom laugh too!)

Thank you for your support! It's really appreciated.  My sister called what I did to V tickle torture and I told her all's fair in love and war lol! Still I knew she could just tell me no the next day but it was quite the reverse.  I feel that Vicki is more wonderful than I had thought even all these years!

Congratulations on getting the date. However if I remember correctly she isn't

your blood cousin, just a longtime  close friend.  Correct??

but still congratulations in order. What an ingenious "trick" for getting her to say YES!

No not blood related but she knew me since I was born and she is as close as my  blood related sister.  Last nights date was amazing by the way.  Vicki looked.....***words can't describe!***  And I really felt our relationship move in another direction.  Details later but Romalees question made me think of something all this happiness made me forget and that's the reaction of our families.  Oh boy!  :embarrassed:

How cool that it went well. When my cousin asked to get to know me he ha those same feelings and fears. We were talking about general relationships and he said "if we weren't cousins.." And I said I was thinking the same thing and then he got nervous, paused and said want to get to know each other.

It's really cool if you guys grew up like cousins why limit yourselves if they are who you want.

We had a GREAT dinner and seemed for the first date to really click.  We also went back to her apartment for coffee and to listen to music.  We talked and she was so open to us being a couple.  I think it's because she feel so safe with me and knows me so well.  Then another milestone happened as we made out almost the entire time Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon was on.  Vicki said this is as far as she wants to go for now (making out she meant) and I was so happy with the past 2 days that it was an easy concession to make.  I told her I want this relationship to stand the test of time.  In the middle of us making out V joked that we are officially "kissing cousins!"  :grin: :grin:

pink floyd.... awesome makeout music :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0