• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vip786

true love

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

28 posts in this topic

hii i want to share my views about my feelings about my cousin. I am 21 yrs old and she is 19 yrs old and she is my Fathers real elder Sisters daughter and in past week i have told her about my feelings that i love her but she replied its not possible forget it and all . One thing pains me when she told that she had always seen me as a brother but in past 2 yrs she wanted to be physical with me but we not its too confusing does she have the same feelings but now she dont wants to talk to me anymore after that incident when i proposed her and sheis upset bcoz i by mistake said her that i was joking but after that i told the truth so she blocked me as we were chatting on fb  now she is coming next week and i dont know how will i face her :( :(

VIP786,

I have to say that I can't really help.  It's not because I don't have anything to offer but rather because I can't understand a single thing you've said.  Please - pretty please with sugar on top - use some punctuation.  A little use of other writing mechanics would really make me happy but I'll start by just begging for some punctuation (okay, and paragraphs).

CM

Hi Vipe,

You need to come clean -- tell the complete truth and let the cards fall where they may. That is all you can do. Next week is do or die. Good luck!

the Truth is that she had rejected me :( ;(

I'm sorry to hear that vip786. I've been unfriended but not blocked by my cousin, except he's male & not female lol  He also unfriended family too but its about a drunken message i sent him and an invite to a party with family  :laugh:

I think your cousin might think its wrong and maybe, she's embarrassed by the whole thing. If she's coming round next week, maybe she will give you an explanation (a reason) for why your blocked and stuff :smiley:

Try & keep your chin up though, something good always comes out of a bad experience. Even if its not with your cousin, it'd be something else.

nessa76

Thank you very much Nessa you had helped me cheer up again and lets see what happens next week. Yes i think she got embarrased after that incident but i am sure our relationship will surely be effected because of my stupidity ..

Thank you very much Nessa you had helped me cheer up again and lets see what happens next week. Yes i think she got embarrased after that incident but i am sure our relationship will surely be effected because of my stupidity ..

Your welcome vip786, let us know how you get on though after your cousin has  been round.

Good luck  :smiley:

nessa76

hii guys she came this week to my house but first two days she totally ignored me. But on third day she talked to me about everything and she told me to forget all this but she was not serious enough to say so . Now she calls me by name cheapster its  embarassing for me as she at every visit calls me by that name and she told me to feel guilty but i made clear that i did nothing wrong but nows she is gone but i was unable to say that I LOVE her on her face :( :(

hii everyone                                    Yesterday she had gone back but we were unable to meet for last time. And biggest thing is she had still blocked me and she never responds my text messages back.  We talked everything this past week about my feelings.                  I am totally confused about her behavior that why is she ignoring me ? While her visit first two days we dont talked to each other but on third day she herself started gossiping and all and also asked me how much long i liked her.        But everytime she told me to forget all this but not serious enough .                                            She also asked me why dont you say it on my face and that was the biggest mistake i did as i dont said it on her face and now she is gone. But now again she is totally ignoring me ??                     

Hii everyone                                    She had gone back yesterday and we were not able to visit for last. Biggest thing is she had still blocked me and she does not answer my text messages.              This last week we had talked about everything but still she is behaving differently.                      On her visit first two days we dont talked to each other but on third day she herself started gossiping and all. But again she keeps on saying forget all this but not serious enough.                                She also said me that why i dont say it on her face that i love her but that was the mistake i made as i was not able to do so.              But now again she is strangely behaving and why still she is ignoring me ??

Hii everyone                                    She had gone back yesterday and we were not able to visit for last. Biggest thing is she had still blocked me and she does not answer my text messages.              This last week we had talked about everything but still she is behaving differently.                      On her visit first two days we dont talked to each other but on third day she herself started gossiping and all. But again she keeps on saying forget all this but not serious enough.                                She also said me that why i dont say it on her face that i love her but that was the mistake i made as i was not able to do so.              But now again she is strangely behaving and why still she is ignoring me ??

please anyone help this situation is getting sad news is that she again blocked me ;( ;(

I don't think she is into you like you are her.

I know that isn't what you want to hear, but

it sounds like she may be teasing you about telling

her how you feel. but blocks you anyway.

I think your best bet is to move on. Accept that she doesn't return

your feelings and may never.

thanks for ur reply but noo other Girl can take her place in my life . The best way i think is to be single throughout my life if its not her then no one can be there !!

hii friends

i think biggest mistake i had done is that i had proposed my cousin in so much hurry. Bcoz i said her that i Love her but same time i told its wrong that was biggest mistake bcoz that diverted her mind ;( ;( any suggestions

hii friends

i think biggest mistake i had done is that i had proposed my cousin in so much hurry. Bcoz i said her that i Love her but same time i told its wrong that was biggest mistake bcoz that diverted her mind ;( ;( any suggestions

Vip786, telling her its wrong and proposing to her early very well might had diverted her mind. You should never apologize or tell her its wrong because that's what she will be thinking i'd imagine that it is wrong to have these feelings etc...

I feel like i don't want anyone else either because the intense feeling i have for mine is like polar opposites and nothing/nobody else beats the feeling. Don't get me wrong i've had offers but i've turned them down.

Maybe your cousin will come round in time but maybe not. Maybe next time you see her, you could ask her but i don't know the whole story and i obviously don't know exactly what she's thinking about it either.

nessa76

thanks nessa,

you are quite right but her behavior is also confusing me !!    she could straight away tell me if she has feelings or not but her ignorance and no response is killing me ;( ;(

Vip786, Even im in same situation, she was not contacting me at all since a month+, but my continuous effort to contact her has got some success, she is contacting me now, i would suggest u to be calm and contact her through her friends or any of ur relative if they know abt u guys.

Thank you very much for your advice but she is not contacting me from i think 1 month and this month also she is not responding and i had tried to contact her but she is blocking me on every social network site and more on she will not answer my call !!

I think she is trying to tell you she isn't interested in you or a relationship with you.

Let her have some space.

I would try Vip786, we all can get rejected by people, even if sometimes it is from our cousins. It just life and as Romalee said, give her some space and maybe she'll come round but who knows, don't let it stop you from living though because life is too short.

nessa76

yes i agee thats true but its difficult to accept because no other girl can ever take Her place in my life .

Hello everyone

The biggest tragedy had occured in my life because my cousin had told my real sister that i Love her. My real sister was very much dissapointed and scolded me and made me guilty for my mistake.

Another thing is she before talking to me firstly told everything to my sister and that was horrible .

But on the othet hand my cousin had rejected me but her behavior is as same as before but only one thing had changed that is she meets me now with a distance not like before when we used to hug and except this evrything is same between us and she also stares at me secretly but as soon as we have eye contact we immediately ignore each other !!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0