• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
LadyC

Cousin Marriage Facts

16 posts in this topic

I think someone deleted our link and stated that this site contained adult content.

You, or someone else, could sign up as an editor and add the link back :)

Cool!  You were cited as a reference!  But I've been wondering...what happened to the link on Wikipedia?  That's how I initially found this site...just curious, I haven't seen it in a while.

if the blood group of first cousins are same, than what precautions should be

needed before marrying with first cousin.

their blood type is irrelevant. however, we always encourage couples (related or not) to get genetic counseling. it's good to make sure there are no unwanted recessive traits being carried by both individuals if they intend to have children.

i have no control over what youtube removes!

Hello if I and my cousin are in love and were dating and I'm just looking for someone who is in the same situation for council. We are both christians and are looking for believers who could tell us about their experience and to learn from their wisdom.

i'm a christian, and i'm married to my first cousin once removed. feel free to ask whatever you'd like, but you really should start a brand new thread about it if you want others to chime in. (and lots of us here are christians!)

i'm in a relationship with my second cousin and are planning to get married.

will it be possible???

chase46,

You should have probably started your own thread in Help/Advice, but, you're here, and this being the cousin marriage facts thread, here's the fact. Yes, it is possible, and legal, in all 50 States, and, so far as I know, everywhere in the world. There could be some push-back in perhaps India, and other Asian countries, but, so far as we know, it's still legal, it would only be a cultural bias. Of course, that isn't to say there wouldn't be some of that in the US and other places as well, from the uninformed, but, trust me, it's legal, and other than spout off at the piehole, nobody could stop the two of you from marrying.

So, congrats in advance, and may you two have a long and happy life together....

guess it has been removed by youtube. sorry.

i can do that. would you like to share your story?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor