Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

Age from date of birth?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

I've noticed on my summary profile that i'm 37 years of age. I could swear i'm 38 but i might be wrong  :laugh:

Is the age given accurate when D.O.B. is given accurately too?  :smiley:

Thanks

nessa76

according to the dob you have in there, you'll BE 38 in june.... if you're already 38, then your dob is wrong.

ya know, i was in my late 30s when one day someone asked me my age. off the top of my head, i said "32". LOL, i was so embarrassed. but it kept happening after that! but the weirdest was when i first moved back to texas and was talking to some of my aunts about how old this person and that was in the family... and counting the year only and not considering the month, i came up with my age being a year older than i actually was. for some reason, i didn't think to factor in the month and date, i just freaked out that i'd somehow missed one of my own birthdays. it took me two days of fretting about it to figure out that i really WAS the age i thought i was, and not a year older!

it happens to the best of us :P

LOL I wish I had a dollar for each time I have asked my wife how old I am. I'm over 40. I think subconsciously don't want to know how old I am.

according to the dob you have in there, you'll BE 38 in june.... if you're already 38, then your dob is wrong.

ya know, i was in my late 30s when one day someone asked me my age. off the top of my head, i said "32". LOL, i was so embarrassed. but it kept happening after that! but the weirdest was when i first moved back to texas and was talking to some of my aunts about how old this person and that was in the family... and counting the year only and not considering the month, i came up with my age being a year older than i actually was. for some reason, i didn't think to factor in the month and date, i just freaked out that i'd somehow missed one of my own birthdays. it took me two days of fretting about it to figure out that i really WAS the age i thought i was, and not a year older!

it happens to the best of us :P

I must be 38 this June then lol  You saying 32 y/o is better though, with it being younger than your late 30's. Still funny though but i think its because time is going so fast lately  lol

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0