• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motorguy

Need Some Advice

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

So I've been in love with my cousin for about two years now. I usually only see her once or twice a year, as I live in Michigan, and she lives in Georgia. My mom and I go down there at least every Christmas to spend time with her side of the family, and during the summer when we can.

These past few visits, I feel like I've started to fall in love with her. I've thought about it a lot, and right now, I can't imagine being with someone else. I held back my feelings from myself for a long time, because I thought it was wrong. I know she probably thinks it would be wrong too, but I can't help but wonder how she feels about me. We are already very close, and we talk on social media as much as we can.

Keep in mind, I am not a typical hormone crazed teen. As beautiful as I think she is, I don't want to be with her because of how she looks. I love her personality, and she and I just click like nobody else I talk to. The more I think about her, the more I want to be with her, not to have sex, or anything like that. But to have her by my side, hold her hand, hug her when she is sad, and just spend my life with her.

I just don't know what I should do. I love her so much, and I want to be with her. But I'm afraid of how she would react if I told her how I felt.

Part of me wishes that she has made this same thread about me on this site, but I know how unlikely that would be.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0