• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natzspatz

Things are on the up :-)

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys I haven't been here for a while my little girl is nearly 5 months now and she is amazing, my cousin is still not there for her at all but i don't care anymore, I've finally told my parents and my brothers and few of my close friends and family and all of them have accepted it and are not bothered at all. They all say the same things, he is being the arsehole, he has lost his 1st child and he has to live with it every day. He now has a baby boy with someone else and is there for them and has been since day 1 and although i hate what has and is doing to my daughter i still care for him alot and i'm happy he is being a good dad to 1 of his children as much as it hurts me that he is ashamed of our daughter.

I am a proud mummy and i will not let him ruin any more of mine and my daughters life. Things are looking positive and i'm looking forward to the future with my girls xx

... hello, i appreciated how strong and positive you are. i can imagine how it feels. i cant imagine i could stand that situation, i think i couldn't move on, that was so painful . you're just good good at him. living you is forgivable but living his responsibility from his daughter is unforgivable. that is still his child anyway. well then, moving on and forgetting him is much better. show him that you can live without him, that you can raise your child alone, show him how big did he lost. grr, i hate those man like that. i pray that mine wont be like that. :( Godbless you and your daughter.

Hello!

After i read about your situation, i just feel so much more confident with my situation. I can't imagine how scary it must have been finding out that you were pregnant. I understand that things happen in life and i'm so glad to see that good things happened to you. Ive been dating my first cousin for about a year and a half and i am so scared of me getting pregnant because of the defects and stuff. it feels so good to know that there are people with the same situations.:)

youhavenopoweroverme,

If you are scared of getting pregnant you have two choices to be responsible that

it doesn't happen. One is abstinance, if that is not an option then number 2 is to

use protection!  There is no excuse these days for an unplanned, unwanted pregnancy.

(yes I do understand that accidents happen) But be responsible and do all you can

to prevent it, if indeed you do not want an unplanned pregnancy. And first  cousin ( or other

degree) is not a recipe for defects. I urge you to check out the pages on this site

that address such and the relatively low percentage of this occuring.  Please don't fall

for the old wives tales of horrible defects of children born to cousin couples. Also read

of the many happy, healthy children of the members on this board.

I do not know your ages, possibly you are young and just don't realize these things,

or are a little older and need to do some more research.

I do not know your ages, possibly you are young and just don't realize these things,

or are a little older and need to do some more research.

Good Grief Roma, LOOK AT THEM. LMAO. Compared to many of us, they are children.  :shocked:

youhavenopoweroverme,

Wise Roma is wise. Pay attention to her advice. She knows that of which she speaks.........

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0