• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ACL2

I need your prayers... ( from the Philippines)

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I really need your prayers.....I have a 2 mos old baby girl (from my first cousin) and she is currently admitted in the hospital, diagnosed with Congenital Heart Disease/congenital mitral regurgitation and left ventricular non-compaction.  The doctor told us that she will only live for 3 years and a half and she might need a heart transplant. 

I have no idea how she got that illness,  I feel the whole world falling on me...I cant forget her cute eyes when she is in pain... :cry:

Hi !

I'm so sorry that this has happened. Maybe the baby can make it don't give up hope until the end! Don't stop praying I'm praying for you!

A second opinion is always very important. Those heart problems can range from mild to severe. I have found that infant mortality rates are four times greater in the Philippines vs. Western standards.

My best advice is to try to get to Manila or (perhaps) better yet, St. Judes in the Philippines http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2f166f9523e70110VgnVCM1000001e0215acRCRD&vgnextchannel=e41e6fa0a9118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD

I'm praying that your baby girl gets the medical attention she needs.

me too! what a horrible nightmare to experience! i'll be praying, but i ditto kc's advice about the second opinion. it never hurts.

dont worry she will be alright just beleive in GOD just resite this prayer everyday for ur Daughter 109 times a day and this HINDU prayer can save a human from Death . " OM TRYAMBKAM YAJAMAHE SUGHANDIM PUSHTIVARDHNAM URVARUKMEVA VANDHNAT MRITYOUR MUKTI AMAMRITAT " it really works and may GOD bless her with long and healthy life !!

Thankyou for all your support.  I appreciate it so much.  I transferred her to Another hospital here in manila 3 days ago and my daughter currently have 6 different physicians.  They are doing tests for 2nd opinion.  Im still waiting for the results.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0