Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikiwolf

I Love Him

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

I love him, his laugh, smile, kindness, and the way he speaks to me.

I had fallen for my first cousin some time back, him and i where never really close during our childhood...in fact i dint know he existed till a few years back. When it finally came us getting to know each other we found we had so much in common. At the time i was with my ex husband...and i didn't know what exactly i was feeling deep inside me, it scared me to the point i stopped talking to him. I wanted to tell him how i felt but feared he would hate me our think i was a freak.

A couple years later we started talking again..the feelings didn't disappear, in fact they grew stronger. I would message him once a day...and then more often, soon we where texting all the time. Every thing was going so fast and my emotions where going wild.  I didn't care now..i wanted him to know my feelings some how. Him and i are both nerdy and love to rp, lets just say..i showed him how i felt threw that. It came to the point now that things had already gone to fast and there was no turning back. I confessed to him..and in return..he confessed to me. I know this is short..i don't know what else to say..all i know is i love him, with every thing i am, with all my heart and soul. I love my cousin.

Welcome! Not sure how old you are and your cuz.  Keep us posted. Looks like your guys are on your way. Cousin relationship is no different. It takes more than love and patience. Love and respect is a cycle. The more you respect him, the more he loves you and the cycle goes on.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0