• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
medav

I really love my cousin, she doesn't knw but made out with someone whilst Drunk

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys

I really love my cousin from like 7 years and I knw its love - true love, but 2 years ago she went to a uni function to another city and during the party at night she made out with a guy and she told me about it (*she didn't want to but I figured something had gone wrong so I asked).

She told me this:-

They were drunk , he was telling her about his problems and she was telling him about her problems and it just happened; Her friends were there to stop her. And that they are still friends (that pissed me off a lot).

She looked guilty and stressed and on the phone discussing with her friends for the whole month and then it was all normal. I am not sure how true is this need advise!!!!

The reason I am bringing it up now is that now is because I didn't have anyone to ask about it until I found this forum.

For the past 2 years I haven't been sleeping well thinking about her then this, its all messy. I see her each day and its all heaven (We live in  the same house) but in the night when I go into my room try to sleep the above comes up and my night is ruined.

Please advise, I have a lot of hopes from this great forum

Thanks.

You have to give her the benefit of doubt. You have to let go of the past. Both of you can't change what happened in the past. Love covers a multitude of sins (mistakes). She made a mistake that night. Don't dwell on it. Cherish the moments you have when you're with her. You have to let go of the past. Read the lyrics of the song. " When a man loves a woman".

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0