• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
medav

I really love my cousin, she doesn't knw but made out with someone whilst Drunk

medav    0

Hey Guys

I really love my cousin from like 7 years and I knw its love - true love, but 2 years ago she went to a uni function to another city and during the party at night she made out with a guy and she told me about it (*she didn't want to but I figured something had gone wrong so I asked).

She told me this:-

They were drunk , he was telling her about his problems and she was telling him about her problems and it just happened; Her friends were there to stop her. And that they are still friends (that pissed me off a lot).

She looked guilty and stressed and on the phone discussing with her friends for the whole month and then it was all normal. I am not sure how true is this need advise!!!!

The reason I am bringing it up now is that now is because I didn't have anyone to ask about it until I found this forum.

For the past 2 years I haven't been sleeping well thinking about her then this, its all messy. I see her each day and its all heaven (We live in  the same house) but in the night when I go into my room try to sleep the above comes up and my night is ruined.

Please advise, I have a lot of hopes from this great forum

Thanks.

pepe    0

You have to give her the benefit of doubt. You have to let go of the past. Both of you can't change what happened in the past. Love covers a multitude of sins (mistakes). She made a mistake that night. Don't dwell on it. Cherish the moments you have when you're with her. You have to let go of the past. Read the lyrics of the song. " When a man loves a woman".