• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Billybob1234

How does your cousin make you feel?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

53 posts in this topic

If you have a crush on your cousin and you want to express your feelings go ahead. Also if you are on a relationship with your cousin feel free to write (type) down how they make you feel.

I have a huge crush on my cousin. Every time o see her I feel my world is complete. My heart beat raises and all I can think about is her. On family reunions I mostly concentrate on her. When we are alone I wanna tell her how I feel but I'm afraid it will ruin our great cousin friendship. When I'm around her I feel confused but in a good way.i wish she knew how I feel about her.

My cousin and I are not together, though he knows how I feel and I think he feels the same, but he is scared or something, it's complicated. Anyways, whenever I'm with him I feel like I'm where I belong, like I am home. He makes me feel safe, wanted, and beautiful. There is no awkwardness between us, being with him feels so comfortable and natural, we can talk about anything and we can be silent together. I can't think of a better place on earth than his arms. This probably sounds a bit cheesy, but that's the way it is :smiley: 

My cousin and I are together and have been together for ten months now and still going strong. When I see that it is him calling me my heart beats like a drum and just hearing his voice on the phone makes me smile so big it makes my cheeks hurt.  :grin: He's shown me in more than one way how much he loves me. We may be young, I know, but I can honestly say I have never been as happy as I am now. It may not be love but what we have is something very beautiful. He completes me. When I talk to him, it just makes my day so much better. He's far away from me, which is the downfall, but we try to talk everyday if possible. I miss him terribly and I hope we can see each other soon. But yeah, in few words, he's what I want and need. It's complete bliss. :)

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Thinking about her just makes me feel so happy. Just talking to her on the phone for even a minute makes me feel wonderful. We are now far away and I just want to meet her. I don't know when I will get to see her. Even when I have nothing to say, she still listens to me :cheesy: She feels like the right sort of person for me, with whome I can be happy all my life.

Home for him and home for me should not be two different houses.

Hi, I'm a guy, 20, and my cousin is 22. I've had feelings for her ever since I was young around 12/13. But back then I was like it's most likely just a crush but as the years passed and I got to know her more, my feelings grew. We connected very well and used to talk just about every night via yahoo chat for hours! I somewhat felt that she liked me too but I wasn't too sure. I thought maybe I'm just overlooking it or maybe I'm not. The only thing I remember saying to her that hinted how I felt about her was one night when we were sleeping next to each other. Nothing sexual at all. We just put loads of covers on the floor to cushion the floor and we would sleep next to each other. That night I remember that I was talking to her and I was facing her as we were laying down, lights off. I don't remember exactly how i said it but I said that if I were to be with a girl I would wish it would be someone like her. I do remember her saying though that if she could, she would clone herself so that I could be with 'her'. but of course it would be her clone. I think i was 16 maybe or around that age when that happened. To this day I'm not sure how to interpret that. Any suggestions? Also more recently, she goes to 4 year college about 30 minutes from my house but I'm sure she chose to go there because she would have some family close by, including me. I'm sure she just did that because she would have family near by, not just because of me, although at times I can't help but to wonder if maybe it could be because of me. When she started college if she needed to get school supplies, she would ask if I could take her since at that time she didn't bring her car back from home, which is about 3 hours away. I always took her where she needed to go without any hesitation, I loved that I could at least spend time with her. I enjoy every moment I spend with her. I feel whole and complete and I honestly can't picture being without her. I didn't choose to fall in love with her, it just happened but I'm not mad that I did because the way I feel for her is true. Well, as I was saying, one day when I took her back from my house; I stay with my parents -_- I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I think and as I walked away she said, "I Love you." My heart dropped. The tone of her voice when she said that sounded as if it came from deep inside her. I felt complete. But I was somewhat speechless, so instead of saying, I Love you too. I just simply said, me too. but I really wanted to say I LOVE YOU TOO!! I'm mad at myself for not saying what I truly meant. :( Sadly enough, yes, I cried on the way home. I was angry because she has(I don't think she does) no idea how much she truly means to me and knowing that she's my cousin, I'm sure that we can never be together. Btw she is my grandfather's sister's daughter if that helps. But from that day on I told myself that I would act as if she meant nothing to me. You may ask why? I did it to see if perhaps if I didn't acknowledge her as I did before, maybe I wouldn't feel so much love for her. It backfired. I felt shitter and I noticed that at times I was being an asshole and a douche to her. I hate myself for doing that because I wasn't being true to myself or to her. I also noticed that since I was acting like that, she would also not focus as much attention to me when I would speak to her. That hurt even more because I remember a couple years back, I talk very lightly btw. She would always hear me, always. I felt neglected knowing that she wouldn't response when I would say something to her. One day I told her that I was sorry if I had been acting different lately. She responded by saying, "You haven't". I don't why she would say that because I'm sure she knew that I was acting a little off. Ladies, any translation? One more thing, one day I was taking her somewhere, I can't remember where but I always unlock her door first because my car doors aren't automatic and she said,"you would be a good boyfriend." I just looked at her and smiled saying, "Thank You." I'm sure she was just saying that because she saw that I was a nice guy, which I am. Too nice actually, which is bad for me because if I ever do end up having a girlfriend. I'll most likely be the one who will get hurt. Nice guys finish last, right. The thing is whenever I see a good looking girl, I think too myself, it's not her. You see I love her for who she is, not just by her looks. Her personality is amazing, I can't describe it, I just love everything about her, her laugh, her sneeze, her smile, the way she giggles, her lips, her eyes, her soft hands (they are unbelievably soft!), her legs, her small feet, her voice, her curly hair, her nose, small ears, everything! The thing is I don't know if I should tell her how I feel. I deeply, truly do but I'm afraid of knowing how she will react to it. I've already accepted her saying no. Yes it will hurt but at least I'll know that I told her how much she means to me. Just knowing that she knows how I feel about her would make me happy. If she doesn't feel the same about me then it's okay because you can't expect to be loved by someone that you love and at least I'll be able to move forward, I Hope but I don't want to lose that connection/bond with her! I'm afraid if I tell her it will ruin it. On the other hand, I think that if she does care about me but doesn't feel the same way then hopefully she will at least be supportive for me. Before I forget, there was this one night when we were taking a walk and she said that she may want visit Oregon and she said that she is afraid that if she visits, she won't come back, since she'll like it that much. After she said that, she asked me,"would you ever want to live there?" I said I don't know, I'll have to visit it first to see but why would she ask if I would want to move there? this is the shit that leaves me confused, does she want me with her or just around her? SORRY, I know this is super long but one last thing, I promise. She was on the internet and she said, pff, Why would you marry your cousin? It was something she read, I honestly wanted to tell her. Maybe they fell in love and if it's there and is true then I don't see what the problem is. Of course all I said was I don't know. But why would she bring that up? Did she say it to mean that she does think it's wrong or did she say it to see what my input would be on it? I overlook and analyze simple questions! I don't know what to do though, I really don't. Any advice, any common problems with other people? Do you think she has feelings like I do about her or is she also afraid to admit it? and thank you if you read this completely!

I'm Lost,

All I can tell you is you're going to have to stay on your toes. She may be sending you these hints as subtly as possible, or it could be as you suspect, and be nothing. I have a feeling there might just be at least a little something there. My suggestion is the next time she send something along these lines your way, be ready. The old tried and true "If you weren't my cousin....." is as good a way as any to test the waters.  Then see how she reacts. If it is negative, then you can always say "I did say IF, you know." If she reacts positively, my next words would be, "Well, actually, even though you are my cousin, I'd still go out with you. I wouldn't be THAT skeered about it." Either way, it gives an opening to the dialog. And I'll tell you right now, if there is as much on both side, you are going to have to have a LOT of dialog. We didn't, and a lot of the reason we aren't together, was we assumed we knew what the other was thinking, because we could just look in each others eyes and know. A little more "actually saying it" would have been extremely helpful. Oh, BTW, NEVER fail to actually say "I love you too" if she ever says that again.....

If she's your grandfather's sister's daughter, that would make her your first cousin once removed, if I've understood u right.

About her saying you hadn't been acted differently when u know u have; 2 options, either she is reassuring u that ur behaviour is ok and she doesn't have a problem with it, or she hadn't noticed any differences as she wasn't paying attention and it didn't matter to her.  imho. 

Oh and try paragraphs, more members are likely to reply if they can read the prose more clearly :P

Lori :)

My bf(cousin) is my everything.  He makes me feel as though I can take on anything with him by my side.  Everytime I see he's texting me, hear his ringtones on texts or calls my heart literally skips beats and I get so excited.  When we are together it's like nothing in the world matters as long as we have each other. I have NEVER felt a love the way i do for Mike and so happy that we both took the chance and went out on a limb and admitted feelings for each other.

he makes me laugh. we've been married now for 13 and a half years, and some of those years were really hard... REALLY hard. there were times when i just didn't think i could hang in there. but i did, and now i'm so glad! it's not like it was in the early years when we were young and frisky all the time. it's not like all those years in the middle where other things took priority and we were so miserable together. now it's like i always dreamed it would be. you know, the dream of growing old together rocking on the porch watching the sun set? we do! well, we sit on the porch and watch the birds and squirrels... but the sun sets in the other direction. and we laugh. a lot. the other night i can't remember what got us started. we were in bed trying to go to sleep, and whatever it was, it must have had something to do with gas.... LOL, i really don't remember. what i do remember is that for the next 20 minutes, neither of us could stop laughing. we'd try! and then one of us would start again, and the other would start again, and i didn't think we were ever gonna go to sleep!

we laugh all the time though. he's always picking on me, teasing me... mom says it's almost embarrassing to be with us in public LOL. he's over 50 and i'm pushing right behind, and we still act like a couple of goofy kids. or maybe i should say we act like that again, because there were a whole lot of years where we didn't.

so how does he make me feel? i don't really know how to describe it. sure, i love him, without a doubt! but it's more than that. i feel safe with him. i feel at home with him. i feel like this is exactly where we belong. and i wouldn't have it any other way.

Hawk - Alright, thanks for the advice! That's how I feel, I feel like through it all there could be something there. I'll see how I'll bring up the topic whenever I get to see her.

Lori - That's a good point. I didn't think about it that way but it does make sense. :/ We have been back to our old ways though. I've been acting myself and she's been acting normal toward me as well. About the paragraph part, this is the first time letting this out so I just wanted to let it all out. I didn't really have the time to think or care about making them into paragraphs. :) sorry though.

sherbert_67 - You see my problem is that I'm not exactly sure how she feels about me. I do have a feeling that she somewhat does have feelings for me but at the same time I feel like I may be wrong. It's like a 50/50 chance. Other times I feel like she really does though! haha Oh man. Life. I read your post and I don't want to wait that long either. I am glad that ya finally took the hardest step, admitting how ya feel. :) I'll keep ya posted to see what happens. When I get to see her, of course

Wish me the best! and thank you all for your input! It means a lot!

I am in love with my second cousin. I am 22 and she is 23. She means the world to me. Through my eyes she is the most beautiful woman in the world! Her voice gives me goosebumps. I am going to ask her to marry me very soon. She still doesn't know about my feelings. Hoping for the best!

My cousin makes me feel great. We enjoy our time together when we can get away. She loves the fact I have a foot fetish and adore her feet. :smiley:

i am 20 about to turn 21 soon my cousin is the same age as me and me and her are close but not that close her dad and my dad are brothers but they have two different dads because my dad was born first and his dad left on him and my grandma but then she found a new guy and that how my uncle came but there still brothers and hes my uncle and i like his daughter but she doesnt knw that and we are first cousins but we have two different last names but anyway we used to hangout alot when we were littile and i remember we used to holdhands and stuff when no one was around and now that we are old enough i like her alot but she does have a bf but they keep breaking up and going back out ive had never felt this away about anyone else in my family so i dont knw if this means something or not we dont talk as much do and we only see each other on holidays and sometimes i do get nervous when i see her but the happy nervous if that makes sense and what im going with is this is that i was gonna message her on fb

She makes me feel... happy. I've always had a serious look on my face and ever since i started talking to her, life just seems so much better. Every time i get a text, i get excited and hope its her. Whenever she calls me and i hear her ringtone,

, i get insta-happy (we grew up watching sponge bob and we quote stuff from there all the time  :tung:).  She's just an amazing person and i really hope we end up together in the long run, but for the moment ill enjoy our time talking and hanging out  :cheesy:

She makes me feel like I can do anything. Corny I know. But Im not afraid of anything anymore, because I know that no matter what I fail at, I will still have her in my life. I cannot possibly be unhappy in the long run, and it is the most comforting feeling In the world

im 23 and my cousin is 20 i am maddly in love with her ever since i was 14. i've even told her that i love her.... but i dont know in what way she took it though and just said i love you too........ ok now she is a very sweet and loving girl. every time i see the sky falls down..... and my world stops spinning. its like she completes me. initially we used to study together and used to spend a lot of time together alone it was then that i fell for her. and both our families had a split for almost 5-6 years and we never had a chance to talk to each other and life was hell for me then for a long time. i had to do many things to get over the separation. as time passed i got back to my usual self but i could never forget my angel......

and finally we happened to meet for my sisters wedding and then we spoke and shared apologies and speaking about life all these years and how we felt and i just couldn't believe that we both had the same feelings. as in when we used to meet up for family get together's we used to try and talk but she used to wait for me to start and then i used to wait for her to start. but instead we would end up making each other Jealous but talking to everone else. it was such a nice feeling that we both longed for each other but still never spoke. we share the same feelings but never showed.

we literally fell in tears when we shared all this and then only knew that we love each other so much. so finally i decided to stand as her pair as she was my sisters bridesmaid. the feeling when she held my hand.... i've never felt like that when anyonce held me. i felt i was in heaven. i had a sudden rush of feeling from my head......... and was just soooo excited and for got everything and everyone........ as we walked down the aisle i let go of her hands and looked at her and she looked at me in my eyes. she understood my soo well that she gave my her hand and put it in my and thats it the day was complete all i did the whole day nothing..... just looked at her.

every time i see her my heart skips a beat, every time i touch her i go brain dead, every time i think of her my world stops spinning.... and so on it is such an intense feeling that we cant live without each other but yet cant live together. the chemistry works out soo well between us that no matter what happens nothing can stop us nor keep us apart... even though we dint talk our minds were always filled with thoughts of each other. every time ppl  who dont know we are cousins ask us if we are couples... and we are very happy about it and happily agree tooo it......... 

I really like my cousin. He shows signs that he like me, but Im not positive. He's so handsome!

She makes me feel like I can do anything. Corny I know. But Im not afraid of anything anymore, because I know that no matter what I fail at, I will still have her in my life. I cannot possibly be unhappy in the long run, and it is the most comforting feeling In the world

scrub! Where the hell have you been?!?!

I'm a girl and he makes me feel like I can always rely on him wen I need something I know  can be myself around him cause he just makes me feel happy and no 1 else in the world matters wen his with me, I love him 2 bits and I he feels the same way back!! :kiss: Eric :kiss:

Ive never had a crush on my cousion.... but my boyfriend has two twin cousions there both cuddly with him but there cuddly with me too but one of the twins walked around in front of him with her bra on the other day and waited for him to see... and keeps texting him calling him bubbie? everytime i talk to him about it he says no way!! shes an innocint girl?? and shes my cousion no way.. and gets really mad at me... what should i be thinking?

its like i like all my cousins and care for them .... I like to stick around with them a lot.... But when i do that ppl mistake it with something stupid so i try to avert myself frm it... But it makes me sad..... And whatever i say to my cousins... I think after  sumtym' ''did i say something wrong??'' and i go and apologize to thwm again..... And then i get real nervous when i talk to them..... I don't know what they think of me when i apologize again and again to them....

She makes me feel warm,special and very loved when she hugs me tight! ^_^ I imagine she was next to me holding hands looking in each others eyes seeing our reflection and smiling a lot. We are very close, she knows my secrets and I know hers. :lipsrsealed:  she is 18 and im 21. I want to come back to her and be with her, feeling the magic of her lips. But nothing much happened because I was very scared I dint know what to do and I never had a girlfriend before :cry: :( Thus I wasn't able to put the effort I needed. I confessed to her, I needed to know if she felt the same. she said she dint felt anything but was glad that I told her. she told me she wanted to know everything how I feel about her to say it even if I though it was the hardest thing in the world but to just say it. It was very difficult. The next time I go to see her, I will give the best effort I can and only then will I know that I tried my best to capture her beautiful heart!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor