<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>

How does your cousin make you feel?

I have been dating my 1st cousin for a couple of months now. He is my best friend and we tell each other everything.  A couple weeks ago we moved in together and that was a big step because some of our family doesn't agree with us dating.  He is w ounderful with my 3 kids and they love him 2.  We do plan to get married when my kids are older they are young yet and because we can't get married in ohio I dont want to leave ohio till my kids are in college. I can't wait to become his wife. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Timer

I don't know how my cousin makes me feel because i'm not with him, but its an intense attraction i guess towards him i feel. I know i made him feel embarrassed last year but he'll overcome it thankfully, which i believe he already has :laugh: 

That's all i can say with mine as of yet.

nessa76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She's 2 months older than I am, and I've been "smitten" with her ever since we were 14.  Really in love with her since about age 17.  My stomach still does flipflops when I see her or hear her voice.  We've always been there for each other when we need it, and that's absolutely wonderful.  But we're both married to other people, and my feelings are a mixture of love, regret, and terror.

She was 16 and I was 18. It was love at first sight. We didn't know that we were cousin's but when I found out I was very disappointed. I can't take her out of my mind. And after 37 years she still lingers on my head like a bubble in a glass of champagne as the song goes. She makes me smile because she always has a smile on her angelic face. I can listen to her sweet voice all day. We can drive all day without talking but our spirits still communicates. Just holding hands brings chills to my whole body. Her passionate kissing makes me want to bite her lips. As the song goes, she's the best...nobody does it better than my cuz...we can dance all day...she makes me so proud whenever we're together...people say that we're a HOT couple...she makes me feel alive! She encourages me when I'm down...my adviser, confidant...I can tell her everything and I know that she'll still loves me...whenever I'm with her, I feel like I want to shout that I'm the luckiest person in the world because I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world...she makes me forget about the cares of the world...I love the way she loves me...I know that I'll never love this way again...I'll never find another woman like her...she's one in a million...I'm so lucky to be loved by her...I love you Mahal!

• 1 month later...

I only have vague memories of my cousin when we were younger, we never knew each other when we were growing up, the distance between us was too far away, and then after 15 years we made contact.

It began with a few phone calls and then we communicated via the internet for a year or two.

I loved the things she said and the way she said them, the way she acted or reacted, everything about her fascinated me and also the way she looks, she is beautiful in every way.

I had been in many relationships before throughout my life but there was something about her that was so real, so honest and perfect, finally after many long days and nights of thinking about her I could not hold back anymore, I had to meet her to see her with my own eyes and truthfully I was scared to do this.

Over and over in my mind I wondered what we would or might say face to face but I plucked up the courage eventually and just done it.

She had always kept asking me to come visit her so I drove to her town and drove around the place for a while just so I could see what the place was like then I parked up and called her on my phone.

She said come over but later I found out from her friend she was totally unprepared and not expecting me, her friend also said she was as happy and excited as she had ever seen her when I called her.

I knocked on the door and looked into her eyes as the door opened, I will never forget that moment, our eyes locked and something electrical passed between us. We smiled and I hugged her with a full embrace and she did not hold back and that was just the beginning...

What do I love about her. Everything. Her smile, her laugh, the way she looks at me and talks to me when nobody else is around, the way we hold each other so close as if we could melt into each other, I know she feels safe with me and never wants me to leave her side, she loves me in a way I have never been loved before. There is something between cousins in love that goes beyond ordinary love, something I cannot describe with words, I love her with my whole heart and being and the feeling is mutual. There is one thing I do know, this love will never end. Of all the trials we are being put through by family and friends not agreeing with us being together, we will never let that stop us, we were meant to be and anyone who disagrees is not important in our life anymore. So have hope and never give up or give in.

• 2 months later...

omfg. I'm 12 and my cousin in 13 he lives like one thousand miles away and all I could ask is for me to meet him. all I ask for is that every time my mom and her sister call each other on Skype I like cross my fingers hoping my cousin is also there talking so I can go. sometimes when he is there talking like my eyes are just literatly on him just focused on him he's like perfection and tbh I dream about him if that doesn't seem weird well yeah anyway Ijust needed to let that out wwhoop! hopefully I get to a to at least meet him and give him s huge hug and a kiss BC thats my goal for now haha

It is actually quite creepy how many of the descriptions here match my own!

I remember vividly the first time we met face-to-face. I remember being unable to take my eyes off of her as we walked together into my house, and how the conversation came to a stand still as our eyes locked. She was young then, and probably was just embarrassed. But to me, she only has become more beautiful each passing year. Without makeup, she radiates happiness and love with her every step, and her charm is something I cannot resist dreaming about. My heart tingles with little bells of joy every time she texts, and the first time I beheld her face on Skype many years after our last contact, I was speechless at how angelic she was, and is.

I must constantly pinch myself to not elevate another human being to such an impossible pedestal of perfection. I am logically aware of her shortcomings, and vow to be by her side as my life's duty. But when the mere sight of her image brings such joy to your heart, it is really very hard not to worship her a little! ^_^

She makes me feel special. She's always there when I need her. She's always been so supportive of me and she's the only one that can make me smile. Even if I'm feeling like a worthless piece of trash, she is the engine that keeps my car accelerating at high speed through an empty road on a sunny, beautiful day. No one else in our family can keep me motivated like she can. Maybe it has to do with my closeness to her and only her in the family. But...when she found out how I truly felt about her, my World came crashing down around me.

How my cousin makes me feel. Every time I look at her, I feel complete, she is the only person I want to talk to, about anything, maybe just my love for her talking, but by far the most the most beautiful woman I have seen, both in appearance and personality. Loving her is the nest thing to happen to me. Now just I wish we could be more. Maybe one day.

How my cousin makes me feel. Every time I look at her, I feel complete, she is the only person I want to talk to, about anything, maybe just my love for her talking, but by far the most the most beautiful woman I have seen, both in appearance and personality. Loving her is the nest thing to happen to me. Now just I wish we could be more. Maybe one day.

I feel you, brother. I'm also hoping that day will come, if it ever will.

(My story is posted in the help/advice forum, so I will just keep to the happy bits here.)

When we would talk, my cousin made me feel amazing. Just being on Skype or text with him would light me up. We only were in the same space on one trip, and since we have made our feelings known, I haven't had the chance to be with him in person. I really wanted to see how that would work out. Our connection was so strong that we could wake each other from sleep just by thinking of each other. It was crazy. My heart would sing every time I even thought about him.

Now, I don't know what will happen, but I hope that one day we can reconnect and express in person what we shared online.

My cousin makes me feel like I have never felt before. We have been messing around for years since we were like 15 years old and we are in our 30's. In in last few years we have been having sex but we would both have to be drunk. For the last 6 months we have been around each other every day so wehave gotten alot closer. But for the last almost 2 months we have been having sex like 3 times a week and my feelings for him are way out of control I know that I'm in love with him and I know he wants to be with me also. He is afraid what our family is going to say because our dads are brothers. I just want to be with him when we kiss each other I go into another world and when we make love it's so intense it's nothing I have ever felt before. I know he makes me happy and I can't stop thinking about him. I just don't know what to do I just hate sneaking around all the time and lying to everyone. But with out a doubt I'm head over heels in love with him. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Insanely in love with my first cousin he makes me feel as though I'm iunbreakable with him by my side, slyly leaning our knee's together, he makes me feel so deep on love, like I find myself looking at him thinking, holy shit did he feel that eletric to? It kills me because we never get left alone with eachother nowadays, and I've gone down a destructive path to forget him which silently screams save me, because I love it when your near me, n we feel we. The whole to eachotherss halfs. And it hurts because its almost like I married him in a past life or something, I would have him on lock if I had the courage because we no its wrong now..

Guest stealthnanner

I know the feeling... there is nothing else as electric or that comes close to the way mine makes me feel.  When we kiss it's exactly where we belong.  He is the only person who fully has my mind body and soul and yet I cannot have him in marriage and all the things that I'm sure your heart dreams of too.  When he is near I am ignited alive amazing... me again... home with my half my one and only true love... when we are apart I feel a lonliness that has no cap an endless spot of empty that only he can fill.  The nighttime is the worst.  I miss him know that I cannot have him and have no one to talk to about it.  I feel like I am betraying him now as I post this(since no one is aware) but it is overwhelming. At the same time I am so thankful to have him in my life so I make the most of the moments we share. 

• 4 weeks later...

My Cousin makes me feel good every time I still see her. We did have quite a sexual romance a few years ago while her Brother and Mother were living out of the country. I took her virginity when she was 39 (she never had any boyfriends) and I was 32 at the time. We kept the relationship going for about 2 months in 2006, then she at first regretted it and we stopped all through 2007 until Easter Sunday of 2008 we had started all over again which lasted up until her family came home that Summer. We are still pretty close, but not have had sex in 6 years. I really missed those times we shared, hope to one day light a fire again with her.

Well she used to make me feel, LIKE I'M THE ONLY BOY IN THE WORLD.  :azn:

But that was a long time ago.

Hiding our relationship in secret for so long was hard, but it definitely helped when it came to thinking out of the box to show how much we cared for each other. As long as we are together everything seems better. She completes me. Without her, I am nothing.

I would do anything for her and she knows it. I would like to think she'd do the same for me too. Unfortunately right now, she's making the biggest decision of both of our lives. The decision to see if she needs to move on with or without me.

• 3 weeks later...

My cousin and I are currently in a "paused relationship".  We are young and got found out about.  When I see her, I fwwl like nothing in the world, all of my woories, fears, and even dreams, are nowhere near as important and real to me as our love.  When I hear her voice, it sounds better than any bass I've ever played.  I love her smile, her laugh, her voice, her hair, and, well, everything about her.  She is the only person who I would take to a quiet place during a public event that I've been waiting a year for, just so she could read.  I love her so much, that I feel that the only thing that keeps me from saying "aishiteru", which means I love you more than life itself, and we have made a connection that cannot be broken, is the fact that we have not made that final soul connection, otherwise known as sex.  I think about her constantly, and wish I could see her all day everyday.  She is the only person who I can talk to for an entire day, and not be tired of. I love her more than anyone else in my life.

So, how much do I love her?

• 11 months later...

Well i m confused me and my cousin are rrlly close im 17 shes 16, ever since i told my cousin how i feel abt her she starts acting really mean tho shes not and she says that shes very mean that she could hurt her mom but she isnt like this !! She blocked me over whats app she wont text me back and now i cant see her bcz she lives far away so i am feeling really down and depressed. I miss her so much and i cant talk to her until next summer even next summer is a far possibilty bcz she told my cousins that shes gonna make me feel bad and hurt me by blocking me and getting away whenever i go to see her ,thinking that those acts could make me forget her :( is that how a cousin acts when his cousin tells them how they feel ??!! Isnt she supposed to be helping out not destroying me and breaking my heart?i am lost i need help i cant hold it together anymore ?

• 2 months later...

I am in the same situation pretty much. Whenever my cousin comes to london from spain we get along so well, connected.

She once said to me "if you weren't my cousin you would be my boyfriend" something along those lines, and i really like her. She is perfect in my eyes i love everything about her.

Anyway..she always says things like that and is always kissing me and hugging me and complimenting me, also she randomly tells me she loves me too too, at random moments.

She stays at my other cousins house when she comes to london and whenever i go and stay over we sleep together and just cuddle all night.

I just want to know if she feels the same way or not if she loves me as a cousin or something more.

Theman,

How old are you two?

I am a woman, and from my perspective it sounds like she has it bad for you… Seriously, if neither one of you are already involved with other people, I would try and talk to her about it if I were you.  From the sounds of it, it seems that she would be open to such a conversation.

You could even say what she said to you: "if you weren't my cousin…" to break the ice.  And since she has already said that to you, you have much much less to worry about than most when bringing up the subject.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yoliswa

If you have a crush on your cousin and you want to express your feelings go ahead. Also if you are on a relationship with your cousin feel free to write (type) down how they make you feel.

I have a huge crush on my cousin. Every time o see her I feel my world is complete. My heart beat raises and all I can think about is her. On family reunions I mostly concentrate on her. When we are alone I wanna tell her how I feel but I'm afraid it will ruin our great cousin friendship. When I'm around her I feel confused but in a good way.i wish she knew how I feel about her.

My cousin... He's my hero, my best friend, my greatest joy(aside from my kids) and my greatest frustration. When he's around its like... My world is on fire with this light that just... Radiates off of him. His smile could melt the coldest of hearts, his eyes are like cups of hot chocolate on a snowy winters night. When I see him in person... Its like coming back home from a long vacation. Like a weight is lifted off me. I love him so so much and I wish I could tell him