• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
KC

New mobile theme

I have installed a new mobile theme for this forum. It is supposed to automatically switch to it if a mobile device is detected.

Log in with a tablet or phone and check it out. Let me know what you think and please report any problems you may experience with it.

Well sir re bob!! I was just working on making the main page template responsive. It's a big job, but I want it finish it.

We didn't have tablets and smartphones when I started this site. I remember borrowing my boss's cell phone back then thinking I was a hot shot! It was a HUGE analog phone and few people had cell phones.

LOL i remember someone who had one of those first mobile phones. she had to carry around what looked like a suit case with it. thing weighed a ton! i thought she was ridiculous. i also thought it would never catch on.

Yes it is supposed to automatically switch to mobile.

If people use  it is automatic and done from their end...

Yeah I really like it too. I wish I had time to customize it now. I have some ideas that would make this even better, but I want the author to include my mods to in future releases. We'll see about that.