• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
nessa76

Photo on facebook of my cousin

nessa76    6

I've saved the image of the cousin i'm attracted to in my pictures. Well what i've done without his permision is bought a photograph online of the photo  :grin:

Could you imagine the look on my cousins face if he ever saw it framed on my wall in my flat ? :laugh:

I can't wait to recieve it but you've got to laugh lol

nessa76

nessa76    6

Well i decided to private message him on fb about the photo, thought it'd be better because i don't want to freak him out so to speak lol

nessa76    6

...and?

He never replied back but i don't think he's bothered by it. I also told him i've got another copy of the photo, for next to my bed in my bedroom  :laugh:

I don't know if this means anything but he bought a notebook a few days after my messages but its all okay regarding the photos (two)

nessa76

nessa76    6

Well my cousin replied back to me on FB today, saying that he wants photos of me to put in his family album and framed perhaps  :cheesy: 

I'm so glad about that, quite funny really because his gf has no idea that i'm attracted to him, so for him wanting pics of me means a lot to me LOL :smiley:

nessa76

Romalee    26

Did you stop to think maybe he does just want the picture for a family album!?

I think you are reading way more into this than is there.

Sounds like a very onesided attraction. and it isn't on his side.

nessa76    6

Did you stop to think maybe he does just want the picture for a family album!?

I think you are reading way more into this than is there.

Sounds like a very onesided attraction. and it isn't on his side.

Maybe it is for only a family album and it is only a onesided attraction on my part but still. Glad he wants a photo to frame on his wall of me, it means a lot to me even if he doesn't feel the same as me other than just being family or whatever :smiley:

nessa76

nessa76    6

BTW: KC reckons if he had to guess, my cousin knows that i'm attracted to him, so i thought it was odd that he mentioned wanting photo(s) of me if he knows i'm attracted to him. It very well might be only one sided but i saw the funny side of it if he knows how i feel because i thought he'd feel uncomfortable having any of my pics on his wall  Anyway its a 50/50 chance he feels the same or not but if he doesn't i'm fine with it, don't worry i won't be left on the shelf because i have had a lot of offers  :smiley:

nessa76