• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

Photo on facebook of my cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

11 posts in this topic

I've saved the image of the cousin i'm attracted to in my pictures. Well what i've done without his permision is bought a photograph online of the photo  :grin:

Could you imagine the look on my cousins face if he ever saw it framed on my wall in my flat ? :laugh:

I can't wait to recieve it but you've got to laugh lol

nessa76

Well the photograph arrived today, this morning. The quality/picture is good, all i need now is a frame to hang it on my wall  :laugh:

Well i decided to private message him on fb about the photo, thought it'd be better because i don't want to freak him out so to speak lol

Well i decided to private message him on fb about the photo, thought it'd be better because i don't want to freak him out so to speak lol

...and?

...and?

He never replied back but i don't think he's bothered by it. I also told him i've got another copy of the photo, for next to my bed in my bedroom  :laugh:

I don't know if this means anything but he bought a notebook a few days after my messages but its all okay regarding the photos (two)

nessa76

Well my cousin replied back to me on FB today, saying that he wants photos of me to put in his family album and framed perhaps  :cheesy: 

I'm so glad about that, quite funny really because his gf has no idea that i'm attracted to him, so for him wanting pics of me means a lot to me LOL :smiley:

nessa76

Did you stop to think maybe he does just want the picture for a family album!?

I think you are reading way more into this than is there.

Sounds like a very onesided attraction. and it isn't on his side.

Did you stop to think maybe he does just want the picture for a family album!?

I think you are reading way more into this than is there.

Sounds like a very onesided attraction. and it isn't on his side.

Maybe it is for only a family album and it is only a onesided attraction on my part but still. Glad he wants a photo to frame on his wall of me, it means a lot to me even if he doesn't feel the same as me other than just being family or whatever :smiley:

nessa76

BTW: KC reckons if he had to guess, my cousin knows that i'm attracted to him, so i thought it was odd that he mentioned wanting photo(s) of me if he knows i'm attracted to him. It very well might be only one sided but i saw the funny side of it if he knows how i feel because i thought he'd feel uncomfortable having any of my pics on his wall  Anyway its a 50/50 chance he feels the same or not but if he doesn't i'm fine with it, don't worry i won't be left on the shelf because i have had a lot of offers  :smiley:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0