• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest confusedml23

had a romantic dream about my cousin, now confused

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

OK guys so here's my story, just a few nights ago I had a romantic dream about my cousin. I'm 21 years old, she's 16. I live in Chicago, she lives in Florida. So anyway, I had just come back from visiting her and her family and I noticed she was very beautiful but instinctively pushed those thoughts away. So my questions are a few, was my dream just telling me what I tried to deny? That I like her. Was my dream somewhat prophetic in that God is telling me he wants her to be my wife? And should I pursue her due to this dream?

Confusedml23,

take it for what it is~~~ A DREAM~~~. Probably  nothing more, nothing less.

And for sure leave her alone for now, friendship only, you are an/the adult and

she is still considered a child.

I wouldn't obsess over it if I were you.

I've had several romantic dreams about my first cousin, which helped me to realize that I do have feelings for him.

Maybe your dream is just pointing out that you like her?

BRolleston is right.  I've had multiple dreams about my second cousin, and I know it's because I think about her all the time.  If you really want God's opinion, just pray.  If you think this girl might be the one, ask the Lord to give you an answer.  Just pray about it.  And I wouldn't pursue her until you get to know her, if that's possible. 

I also keep dreaming my cousin that i was hugging him, and our parents somewhat pushed us together and we came to stick closer as he touched my hands... Then he smiled, i badly fainted xD...

Then i forgot the other details tho i have dreamt him many times already. He is idk older than me... I admit i like him tooo ive been liked him for so long :)

I think your dreams are telling you something.

Dreams are usually based on feelings and memories so if you have feelings for someone in a dream, you most likely have in real life yourself.

The fact that you even came to this forum to write about it should be something to think about by itself.

But in the end, only you know what you feel.

OMGness, if I pursued every girl I ever had a dream about -- well I would be a busy man lol. Hey last night I dreamed about my cousin/wife's sister! It wasn't romantic but very friendly. We were drinking, partying and having a grand 'ol time just like when we were "kids" lol.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0