• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kavitha

need urgent help...

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

hi,

i am also  love with my cousin. but he is my mom's own sister's son, i am 30y and he 34y we r in love with childhood. . . We love our family a lot and cant go against them, so if u can help me plz, need help !!! i come from a south Indian family. i need a couple who is ready to help me out bcoz i have very less time some one can help me plzzzzzzzzzzzz................................. mail id (email address removed for poster's protection) looking who r in same trouble please. i have veryless time. yeterday only i came to know. my family forcing for marry from past 8 yrs not able to do anything with lots of hope looking forward.

I am very very ........... sorry............ Admin people if u think i am posting continuously i am not getting reply so thought that my post is not reachable so posting one more time, i read the treads wic u sent. I request u all Admin people to help me n inform any cousin couples who r in same position .

regards

kavitha 

like i told you in private a couple of weeks ago, i'm not familiar enough with your culture to give good advice on your problem! BUT, you're in a good place here, because there are some people from india on the forums i think, and when they see your message, they'll be able to give you better advice than i can :)

Hi dear I am in the same situation like u. And both of us can help each other. Plz contact me at email addy removed

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0