• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joyfuljoce

disaproval

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

Me and bf have a long distance relationship and on Monday which was my birthday my baby's mom called my mom they're sister and told her about us that she suspects we have something going on and that we FaceTime in the shower it might be true lol and a couple other little scandals but anyway she keeps telling me that whatever happened with me and him happened and to leave it as it is and go on with our lifes and his dad is also really angry and told him Hes not gonna support him they don't want us to be together.

He was coming in June and they are not gonna allow it that's what hurts me the most I need him and I love him the next time we'll see each other is in September I'll be visiting but that's too long I'm afraid he'll stop waiting for me or he'll stop caring about us and forget all we've been through that's what worries me the most I don't want that to happen

all this has my mind wondering all over the place I'm so out if it I don't even know what to think what if his parents change his mind about me and he stops loving me? He says he does love me and that will never happen but that's what I keep thinking could happen All we want is to be together but it's so hard with our family and the distance I am really so in love with him i miss him so much

We're both 19 too young? They keep telling us that that we're too young but I love him so much I don't think anyone understands what I feel

you're both adults, that's not too young to have a serious relationship. however, it IS young.... not too young, just young. and long distance relationships are difficult to maintain. but if what the two of you have is really love, then he's not going to forget about you.

here's my question. how can his family forbid a grown adult (and at 19, at least in america, he's definitely an adult) from going to visit whomever he wants?

well we both still live with out parents and he works with his dad he has a trunking company and he said if he does something stupid to forget everything he's gonna have to leave the truck and his car he got him and go somewhere else but yea your right that's what I told my love and it's not like theyre gonna tie us down I miss his so much though it's really hard :/

well we both still live with out parents and he works with his dad he has a trunking company and he said if he does something stupid to forget everything he's gonna have to leave the truck and his car he got him and go somewhere else but yea your right that's what I told my love and it's not like theyre gonna tie us down I miss his so much though it's really hard :/

Joyfuljoce,

That's why there are rental car companies...... :wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0