• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The "stare"

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

1 post in this topic

Hey guys,

My cuz and I haven't been talking for a few months now, we had a bit of a falling out. I've seen her a few times since at different functions, but she's kept her distance. The first time I saw her after our episode, I attempted to make some small talk with her and just be friendly. She just responded with half-hearted nods and a sad look on her face, wouldn't even look me in the eye though. However, I felt her gaze the whole night. Sometimes we'd lock gazes for a split second and both would look away..my buddy said he caught her staring at me when I was flirting with another girl. The urge to look at her was so intense at times I'd have to turn my back away from her to avoid it. I'd even leave the room, but she'd follow me and somehow get into my line of view again. Why is she doing this? Why can't she just open up communication with me so we can talk all this out? Since our falling out, every time I see her she has a blank, sad look on her face and never smiles like she would when we were together. It's obvious she's not happy.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0