• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wawangjan

CLOSED

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

You need to give more information for us to give you an answer.

Like who is your common ancestor, mother/father siblings, common grandparent, common great grandparent.

Without this information names don't tell us anything.

On my mother side there is no problem then i don`t know the whole truth of my dads story because my dad mother says that she have 2 husband. one is dead (first husband) and the other is alive then they are not marriage (breakup) so my dads mother use the first husband last name. and now my last name is her middle name. on my girlfriend side i don`t know the truth. Usually i call my girlfriends mom as my aunt. so are we 1 2 3?

you may not even be blood related at all. like romalee said, we need to know who the common ancestor was. what that means is, who is related to both of you. is your grandmother his grandmother also? or is your mother his aunt?

who has what last name or middle name doesn't mean anything at all. it just means that someone in the family kept a last name from a first marriage and also took on the last name of a second marriage. THAT doesn't make anybody related. they are just names.

please tell us who on his parent's side of the family is related to who on your parents side of the family.

I think my greatgrandparent and my girlfriends grandparent are sister.(my dad side) my girlfriend call my mom aunt too. and they don`t know what we have.

if her grandparent and your great grandparent are sisters, then you would be second cousins first removed. completely legal and acceptable no matter where you are.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0